Good news! Applications for Beiersdorf Internships are currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this internship program, its benefits and step by step application process.
Beiersdorf Internships 2022 are open to international students. The duration of the internship is 3 to 6 months. Beiersdorf Internships will provide certificate and travel and accommodation costs.
At Beiersdorf we have been caring about skin since 1882. Throughout our history we have built trust by staying close to our consumers and developing innovative skin care brands that are tailored to their needs. We work as one global team, with one focus: making people feel good in their skin. Everywhere. Every day. As we head into the future, we want to become the number one skin care company in the world.
Making people feel good in their skin means different things to different people. That’s why, across our three global skin care brands – NIVEA, Eucerin, and La Prairie – we cater for all sorts of needs and operate across different markets: mass market, dermocosmetics, and premium.
Beiersdorf Internship Summary
Beiersdorf Internship Benefits
Beiersdorf Internships will cover your travel and accommodation costs.
- Career counseling and development talk
- Online networking platform
- Workshops and networking events
- Direct information about job openings at Beiersdorf
Eligibility Criteria for Beiersdorf Internships
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Beiersdorf Internships:
- Required Languages: English. You have no trouble to communicate fluently in English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- The final phase of your degree is just around the corner.
- You have already been able to gather relevant practical experience.
- You have been abroad during your studies or internships.
- You impress with a strong personality and take independent initiative, as well as being reliable and goal-oriented.
How to Apply for Beiersdorf Internship?
Please follow the following application instructions to win Beiersdorf Internships:
(1) Fill in the application through the online system. You’ll need to upload the following documents:
- Last transcript of records/internship certificates.
- Please note that the total size of all uploaded documents Should not exceed 5 MB.
(2) You will have to do an online test for 1 hour.
(3) The best candidates will be invited for interview.
To know more about Beiersdorf Internships, please visit official website: