Good news! Applications for Beiersdorf Internships are currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this internship program, its benefits and step by step application process.
Beiersdorf Internships 2024 are open to international students. The duration of the internship is 3 to 6 months. Beiersdorf Internships will provide certificate and travel and accommodation costs.
At Beiersdorf we have been caring about skin since 1882. Throughout our history we have built trust by staying close to our consumers and developing innovative skin care brands that are tailored to their needs. We work as one global team, with one focus: making people feel good in their skin. Everywhere. Every day. As we head into the future, we want to become the number one skin care company in the world.
Making people feel good in their skin means different things to different people. That’s why, across our three global skin care brands – NIVEA, Eucerin, and La Prairie – we cater for all sorts of needs and operate across different markets: mass market, dermocosmetics, and premium.
Beiersdorf Internship Summary
- Institution: Beiersdorf
- Locations: Check locations of available internships here
- Internship Focused Areas: Click here to check all the available internship areas
- Internship Period: Three to six months
- Deadline: It’s best to apply approximately six months before your desired start date
Beiersdorf Internship Benefits
- Your work at Beiersdorf will be fairly compensated, for an internship (voluntary and mandatory) you will receive 2025€ per month. As a working student you will earn 19,39€/h at Beiersdorf in Hamburg.
- You can expect a 37.5-hour week, which you can organize flexibly through flextime and, if necessary, home office by arrangement.
- If you wish, you will receive an HVV-Profi ticket, which is subsidized by Beiersdorf.
- During your internship, you will be closely supervised by a contact person in the respective department.
- Benefit from our large intern network and make many new contacts during your internship, with whom you can regularly exchange ideas at our networking events.
- You also have the opportunity to participate in the numerous sports activities offered by the Beiersdorf sports community – whether online or on-site.
- In our company restaurant, you can take part in our discounted lunch offer up to five days a week.
- Every month, you can look forward to three free products from our brands, such as NIVEA or Labello.
- If you have impressed us with above-average results during your internship, we will be happy to continue to support you and include you in our Close2B talent program. This offers you an online networking platform, networking events, and direct information about job opportunities at Beiersdorf. In this way, we will remain in direct contact with you until you start your career.
Eligibility Criteria for Beiersdorf Internships
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Beiersdorf Internships:
- Required Languages: English. You have no trouble to communicate fluently in English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- The final phase of your degree is just around the corner.
- You have already been able to gather relevant practical experience.
- You have been abroad during your studies or internships.
- You impress with a strong personality and take independent initiative, as well as being reliable and goal-oriented.
How to Apply for Beiersdorf Internship?
Please follow the following application instructions to win Beiersdorf Internships:
(1) Fill in the application through the online system. You’ll need to upload the following documents:
- Last transcript of records/internship certificates.
- Please note that the total size of all uploaded documents Should not exceed 5 MB.
(2) You will have to do an online test for 1 hour.
(3) The best candidates will be invited for interview.
To know more about Beiersdorf Internships, please visit official website: