Pursue your studies in USA. Good news! University of New Haven Scholarship is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
University of New Haven Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is only offered for masters studies. This scholarship will provide an experiential learning and work opportunity for the entirety of their graduate program, 75% of tuition assistance and an hourly wage.
Candidates from all over the world have a wonderful chance to apply for the Provost’s Assistantship and Dean’s Awards at the University of New Haven.
Opened in 1920, the University of New Haven is a public research university. It offers various degree programs. Here, applicants will get excellent learning and teaching experience.
Why study at the University of New Haven? The university gives advice and a range of programs to empower applicants with the skills and knowledge to achieve for your future career and successfully change from candidates into professionals.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of New Haven
- Study in: USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Masters degree in any area offered by university. Click here to view all the available courses.
- Program Period: Two years.
- Deadline: Click here to view the admission and scholarship deadlines.
University of New Haven Scholarship provides the recipient with below benefits:
- Provost’s Assistantship: Applicants will receive the following:
- An experiential learning and work opportunity for the entirety of their graduate program.
- 75% of tuition assistance
- An hourly wage
- Dean’s Scholarship: 50% of tuition fee
Eligibility Criteria for University of New Haven Scholarship
To qualify for University of New Haven Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Candidates must have good pre-qualification record
- All over the world applicants can apply for this educational bursary
- Seekers must be enrolled in a masters degree program at this university
How to Apply for University of New Haven Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship.
(1) No separate application for scholarship is required. You only need to apply for masters degree at the university.
(2) Upload the following documents.
- Transcripts (in English) from all colleges or universities attended. Transcripts must be submitted in sealed envelopes and mailed directly to the admissions office. If official documents are unavailable, unofficial documents can be uploaded through the online application system for initial review only. However, all official documents must be received before the start of classes for the admitted semester.
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- A Statement of Purpose
- A resume or curriculum vitae
- English Language Requirement (see here for more detailed information):
- Certain majors require GRE and/or GMAT test scores. GRE School Code: 3663; GMAT school code: P1X-DS-94. See GRE/GMAT section of this page for more information.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for step by step Application process
To know more about University of New Haven Scholarship, please visit official website: