|Deadline: January 15, 2020||Institution(s): Mid Sweden University
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: Sweden|
Tuition fee scholarships are open to non-EU international students who want to undertake masters studies at Mid Sweden University. Mid Sweden University (Mittuniversitetet) is a swedish state university located in the region around the geographical center of Sweden, with two campuses in the cities of Ostersund and Sundsvall. Mid Sweden University is a vibrant place where people meet, find inspiration and think innovatively. They offer a high quality education at the same time as you get to know a new culture, make new friends, enjoy new experiences and gain new perspectives.
For high performing students applying to a study program at Mid Sweden University, the university offers a number of scholarships which will result in a tuition waiver of 70 000 SEK, 140 000 SEK or 250 000 SEK depending on the chosen program.
- Business administration.
- Computer engineering.
- Eco-technology and sustainable development.
- Embedded sensor systems.
One or Two years.
Tuition Fee Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- The scholarship covers the total amount of the tuition fee.
- Travel costs, living costs and all other expenses are NOT included in the scholarship and must be covered by other means of funding.
To be eligible for Tuition Fee Scholarship at Mid Sweden University, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries except UK and EU Countries.
- Citizens from countries outside the EU/EEA/Switzerland that are required to pay tuition fees and have applied through university admissions to one of the above listed programs (deadline 15th January, 2020).
- You must have completed a first degree (undergraduate) equivalent to at least 180 Swedish credits.
- You must prove that you are proficient in the English language through an internationally recognized English test (scores are subject to specific program requirements).
- To check the degree equivalency, click here, and for specific programs entry requirements, click here.
How to Apply for Tuition Fee Scholarship at Mid Sweden University?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail Tuition Fee Scholarship at Mid Sweden University:
Applying to the university’s master program
- Create an account on this website.
- Choose Mid Sweden University and your program of interest.
- You will be asked for 900 SEK application fees.
- Confirm payment and complete your application by uploading the required documents (depending on specific program requirements), including but not limited to:
- Certificates and diplomas of your completed degree(s) from your country/countries of study. The universities where you studied must be internationally recognized higher education institutions.
- Transcripts of completed courses and grades for each semester included in your degree. If you have had courses credited/transferred from previous studies, you must also submit official transcripts for those courses.
- Proof of English language proficiency.
Proof that you meet the specific entry requirements.
In order to speed up the processing of your application, a copy of the page in your passport with your personal data and photograph, or some other identification document, is required.
- Note: You must always submit your documents in the official language of the country where you studied. If this language is not Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, English, French or German, you must also provide an official translation. This translation should be in one of those 6 languages.
- Applying to the scholarship
- After having submitted your application for studies through University Admissions (deadline 15th January 2020). The scholarship application is made online by filling in this application form.
- You will be asked to motivate your choice of study program and reflect upon its relevance to your own professional development.
- Applicants will be notified about the selection results by email no later than April 30, 2020. The email address stated in the application form will be used for all correspondence so make sure this information is correct. Students who are offered a scholarship have to reply to the scholarship offer within 7 days.
Candidates are selected based on study intent and academic achievements. Study intent is evaluated through your individual response to the following essay questions in the scholarship application form.
- What motivated you to apply to this particular program and why have you chosen Mid Sweden University?
- How do the program objectives relate to your future plans? How will you use your new skills and competencies?
Candidates for the tuition fee scholarship should be highly motivated and well prepared to take on their studies at Mid Sweden University.
To know more about Tuition Fee Scholarship at Mid Sweden University, please visit official website: