|Deadline: May 15, 2020 / November 15, 2020 (annual)||Institution(s): Ton Duc Thang University
|Level of Study: Masters / PhD||Study in: Vietnam|
Start your study adventure in Veitnum. Good news! Ton Duc Thang University Graduate Scholarships are currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about Ton Duc Thang University Scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
Ton Duc Thang University Graduate Scholarships are fully funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are only offered for masters and doctoral studies. This Scholarship covers full tuition fee and full accommodation fee.
Ton Duc Thang University (TDTU), a young and aspiring university in vibrant Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam’s economic and educational hub, is proudly committed to Vietnam’s human development and sustainable growth into the 21st century.
As an international student at TDTU, you will have access to a variety of graduate and research scholarships to help you pursue excellence in your academic and research. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and research potential. The following scholarships are available for graduate international students.
- Applied sciences
- Business administration
- Civil engineering
- Electrical & electronics engineering
- Environment and labor safety
- Finance and banking
- Foreign languages
- Industrial fine arts
- Information technology
- International studies
- Labor relation and trade unions
- Mathematics and statistics
- Social sciences and humanities
- Sport science
For more information on Master’s program clickhere.
- For Master’s Program: 18 – 24 months.
Ton Duc Thang University Graduate Scholarship will provide
- Full scholarship: support full tuition fee + full accommodation fee.
- Partial scholarship: 50% tuition fee and 50% accommodation fee.
- Research scholarship: according to publications for TDTU.
Eligibility Criteria for Ton Duc Thang University Graduate Scholarship
To be eligible for Ton Duc Thang University Graduate Scholarship, candidates must fulfill following requirements:
- Required Language:
- When English is medium of instruction for master program: TOEIC 600, TOEFL iBT 50, IELTS 5.5, PET/FCE 160 (English certificates must be valid for two years from your test date up to the application date) or Proof of bachelor/master program taught in English language.
- When Vietnamese is medium of instruction for master program: TOEIC 500, TOEFL iBT 45, IELTS 4.5, PET/FCE 140 (English certificates must be valid for two years from your test date up to the application date) or Proof of bachelor/master program taught in English language.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- To be considered for a scholarship, candidates must have the admission offer for a Master program at Ton Duc Thang University.
How to Apply for Ton Duc Thang University Graduate Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Ton Duc Thang University Graduate Scholarship:
- You have to apply online from here.
- Submit the Online Application Form on the online registration system with the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Original copy of bachelor transcript in right applied major
- Original copy of bachelor certificate in right applied major
- Statement of purpose (500 words)
- Criminal record
- Copy of Passport
- Reference Letter of Bachelor’s thesis advisor
- Photograph (3×4 cm)
- Health check report from the official clinic or hospital within the last 6 months
- English Language Proficiency
- Applicants applying for a scholarship should submit the application together support documents and send them (as scanned documents) to email@example.com
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for step by step Application process
To apply and know more about Ton Duc Thang University Graduate Scholarship, please visit the official website: