|Deadline: June 30, 2020||Institution(s): Thailand University / Thailand Government|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: Thailand|
Thailand International Postgraduate Programme 2020
Thailand Government offers Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP) to international students who want to pursue masters degree in various Thailand Universities for academic year 2020-2021. Thailand International Postgraduate Programme will cover living allowance accommodation allowance, settlement money, books allowance and thesis allowance
Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP) was introduced in 2000 as a framework in providing postgraduate scholarships for developing partners. Believing that knowledge sharing is an important pillar of South-South Cooperation, TIPP offers opportunities for Thailand and its partners to exchange their experiences and best practices that would contribute to long-term and sustainable development for all.
Aiming at sharing Thailand’s best practices and experience to the world, the AITC training courses and the TIPP scholarships focus on development topics of our expertise which can be categorized under five themes namely; Climate Change, Food Security, Public Health, other topics related to Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), and “Sufficiency Economy Philosophy” or SEP which Thailand is proud to introduce as the highlighted theme. SEP has been added with an aim to offer an insight into our home-grown development approach which is the key factor that keeps Thailand on a steady growth path towards sustainable development in many areas.
- Public Health
This scholarship is available for the normal duration of the course.
Thailand International Postgraduate Programme 2020 will cover:
- Return Economy Class Air Ticket and Airport Pickup Service.
- Domestic Travel in Thailand
- Living Allowance 7,000 Baht Per Month.
- Accommodation Allowance of 7,000 Baht Per Month in the Regional Province or 9,000 Baht Per Month in Bangkok and Phuket.
- Settlement Money: 6,000 Baht on their first arrival to Thailand.
- Books Allowance: 10,000 Baht per year. (Only 4 semesters for Master’s degree)
- Thesis allowance of 20,000 Baht for compulsory fieldwork or data collection and a lump sum amount of 12,000 Baht for thesis printing or 8,000 Baht for independent study (IS) printing.
- Tuition Fee: Awardees’ tuition fee will be directly reimbursed from TICA, except equipment insurance fee, transcript and certificate fee
- Health & Medical Coverage.
To qualify for Thailand International Postgraduate Programme 2020, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English. Good Command of English. Candidates who English is not the first language and Bachelor’s degree was not taught in English have to pass an English Language proficiency test according to criteria announced by University regulation
- Eligible Countries: List of Eligible Countries
- Candidates must be nominated by the National Focal Point for International
Development Cooperation in a country from the TIPP eligible countries/territories list. (See “List of Eligible Countries)
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree and/or professional experience related field or related to graduate degree
- Candidates should be working in the area related to the course provided
- Age Should be less than 50 Years
- Candidates must have good physical and mental condition.
- TICA reserves the rights to revoke scholarship offered to awardees who violate rules and
- Other requirements apart from these will be under consideration by the University
How to Apply for Thailand International Postgraduate Programme 2020?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Thailand International Postgraduate Programme 2020:
- The candidates must fill in the online application form on TICA website
- The candidates must be nominated by the National Focal Point for International Development Cooperation (such as Ministry of Foreign Affairs) or by relevant central government agencies for which the nominated candidates currently work. Nomination must be in line with relevant rules and regulations of the nominating countries/territories. The National Focal Point will forward the nominated candidates’ documents to the Royal Thai Embassy/Permanent Mission of Thailand to the United Nations/Royal Thai Consulate – General accredited to eligible countries/territories.
Please prepare one (1) original with two (2) copies of each document as these following items:
- TIPP application form (Download at: http://www.tica.thaigov.net/main/en/relation/75500-TIPP-Application-form.html)
- Medical report
- Transcript of Bachelor’s degree (to show the courses that you have learnt throughout Bachelor’s degree)
- Certificate of Bachelor’s degree
- English test score (e.g. TOELF, IELTS)
- Recommendation Letter (At least 3 people)
- Thesis proposal or other documents (As university request)
All forms are duly filled out and endorsed by the candidates’ supervisor and the National Focal Point for International Development Cooperation. All of related documents must be in English. Each of eligible countries/territories can nominate up to five (5) candidates per academic programme.
- The application procedure will complete when TICA has received the hard copy of the application form and other related documents through the Royal Thai Embassy/Permanent Mission of Thailand to the United Nations/Royal Thai Consulate – General accredited to eligible countries/territories
To know more about Thailand International Postgraduate Programme 2020, please visit official website: