If you are interested in completing a research project in Singapore than read this article through. Applications for Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship program, its benefits and step by step application process.
Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) 2024-2025 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is available for undergraduate and masters research projects at A*STAR. This scholarship will provide monthly stipend of $2,000.
The Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) supports short-term research attachments for top international students at A*STAR, giving you the unique opportunity to experience the vibrant scientific environment in A*STAR Research Institutes and Consortia, and work with distinguished and world-renowned researchers.
A*STAR awards scholarships to bright students with a keen interest and passion for science and research to pursue their undergraduate studies at globally renowned universities. They are committed to providing them with opportunities for gaining first-hand research experience at A*STAR and universities and learning from the best scientific minds that are dedicated to mentoring young budding scientists.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): A*STAR
- Study in: Singapore
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to find all the available programs.
- Program Period: 2 to 6 months
- Deadline: Applications are processed on a rolling basis year round. However, please note that your intended attachment start date should be at least 4 months from your date of application.
Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) will provide:
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000
- SIPGA awardees must complete an online SIPGA Attachment Report at least 3 weeks before the end of the attachment.
Eligibility Criteria for Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award
To qualify for Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA), candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Open to international 3rd and 4th year undergraduate and master’s students from overseas universities in STEM courses.
- Obtained/on track to obtain at least a Second-Class (Upper) Honours or equivalent for bachelor’s degree.
- Students must remain matriculated in their home university during the attachment period.
- Strong interest in a research career.
How to Apply for Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA)?
Please follow the following application instructions to Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA):
- Complete the application form here.
- Provide the following documents:
- Copy of passport
- Complete academic transcripts of your bachelor’s and/or master’s (if applicable) degree. Translated transcripts are necessary if the originals are not in English.
- Updated Resume / Curriculum Vitae
- Select the project from the list of SIPGA projects. Submit your application.
For more information about the A*STAR Research Institutes (RI) click here.
To know more about Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA), please visit the official website: