If you are interested in completing a research project in Singapore than read this article through. Applications for Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship program, its benefits and step by step application process.
Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) 2021-2022 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is available for undergraduate and masters research projects at A*STAR. This scholarship will provide monthly stipend of $1,500.
The Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) supports short-term research attachments for top international students at A*STAR, giving you the unique opportunity to experience the vibrant scientific environment in A*STAR Research Institutes and Consortia, and work with distinguished and world-renowned researchers.
A*STAR awards scholarships to bright students with a keen interest and passion for science and research to pursue their undergraduate studies at globally renowned universities. They are committed to providing them with opportunities for gaining first-hand research experience at A*STAR and universities and learning from the best scientific minds that are dedicated to mentoring young budding scientists.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): A*STAR
- Study in: Singapore
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to find all the available programs.
- Program Period: 2 to 6 months
- Deadline: May 15, 2021 / November 15, 2021
Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) will provide:
- Monthly stipend of $1,500.
Eligibility Criteria for Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award
To qualify for Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA), candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- International students in Biomedical Sciences and Physical Science and Engineering related disciplines who are undergraduate students in their third or fourth year, or Master students.
- For Foreigners studying in Overseas Educational Institutes, the attachment must be part of your school’s requirements (i.e. contributes to grades or graduation requirements) for student to be eligible for a Training Employment Pass (TEP).
How to Apply for Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA)?
Please follow the following application instructions to Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA):
- Complete the application form here.
- Provide the following documents:
- CV. Ensure your CV is updated with a valid email address.
- Educational transcripts/certificates.
Note: You may be required to provide a Letter of Support from your school at a later stage. so you should request for one from your school while your application is being processed.
- Fill in your choice of research institute and the research supervisor(s) that you are interested to work under (optional). Submit your application.
For more information about the A*STAR Research Institutes (RI) click here.
To know more about Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA), please visit official website: