|Deadline: December 15, 2020
||Institution(s): University of Minnesota|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: USA|
Pursue your studies USA. Good news! University of Minnesota Fellowships are currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about University of Minnesota Fellowships, its benefits and step by step application process.
University of Minnesota Fellowship is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for Masters studies. This scholarship offers Full tuition cost, Living expenses, Travel and health insurance.
The Sawiris Social Development Foundation is happy to initiate the fourth round of the fully financed Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship Program for applicants requesting a MDP degree from the Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs, University of Minnesota, USA.
Candidates are provided with the necessary skills and knowledge through the program through a multidisciplinary curriculum that will enable them to meet the challenges of sustainable development, including the spread of poverty and population growth, food insecurity and climate change, and the management of non-profit projects and programs.
Two academic years
The scholarship provides the recipients with below benefits:
- Full tuition.
- Living expenses.
- Travel and health insurance.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Minnesota Fellowship
To be eligible for University of Minnesota Fellowship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Country: All World Countries
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a well reputed academic institution in a related field of study.
- Satisfy the entry requirements into the academic MDP program.
- Demonstrate excellent professional and academic track record.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills (extracurricular activities/community work/entrepreneurial initiative).
- Demonstrate the inability to finance studies from own resources.
- While no specific experience or academic track is required, students with a strong liberal arts education background and sound quantitative and analytical skills will be best prepared for academic success at the Humphrey School of Public Affairs.
- Previous coursework in mathematics, statistics, and economics is recommended.
- English language proficiency is required. Valid TOEFL or IELTS exam scores with a minimum of 600 (paper-based), 250 (computer-based), 100 (Internet-based, minimum 22 on each section) on the TOEFL, or 7 for the IELTS.
- A valid Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score is required. No specific score is required.
- HR letter from current employer including salary/salary slip or a bank statement in case of unemployment.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Copy of valid passport ID page.
- Updated resume.
- All undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) transcripts.
- One personal photo.
How to Apply for University of Minnesota Fellowship?
Please follow below steps to avail this scholarship:
- Completed scholarship application form.
- Completed Humphrey School of Public Affairs Academic application form HERE.
To know more about University of Minnesota Fellowship, please visit official website: