Start your study adventure in Netherlands. Good news! Radboud University Scholarship is currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
Radboud University Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully funded masters scholarship for international students. A Radboud Scholarship will reduce your tuition fee to € 2,209,- For example: a grant holder in 2022/2023 will pay a tuition fee of only €2,209,- instead of €16,000.
The Radboud Scholarship Programme is a very selective scholarship programme. It offers talented, highly motivated, non-EEA students with outstanding study results the opportunity to be awarded a scholarship for a complete English-taught Radboud University Master’s degree programme.
For 2022/2023, a maximum of 37 Radboud Scholarships are available: Faculty of Arts (2), Faculty of Law (14), Faculty of Medical Sciences (7), Nijmegen School of Management (3), Faculty of Philosophy, Theology and Religious Studies (1), Faculty of Science (8), Faculty of Social Sciences (2).
In case you are selected as a scholarship recipient and you are admitted to a two-year Master’s programme: to qualify for the grant again for the second year, you need to have passed all courses in the first year.
The Radboud Scholarship cannot be combined with the Fulbright-Radboud Scholarship, Orange Tulip Scholarship or Holland Scholarship. You can apply for more than one scholarship, but only one will be granted.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Radboud University
- Study in: Netherlands
- Program Period: Up to two years.
- Deadline: February 28, 2022
- Faculty of Arts
– Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies
– Linguistics and Communication Sciences
- Faculty of Law
– International and European Law
- Faculty of Medical Sciences
– Biomedical Sciences
– Molecular Mechanisms of Disease
- Faculty of Philosophy, Theology & Religious Studies
- Faculty of Science
– Computing Science
– Medical Biology
– Molecular Life Sciences
– Physics & Astronomy
- Faculty of Social Sciences
– Artificial Intelligence
– Behavioral Science
– Cognitive Neuroscience
– Social and Cultural Science
Radboud University Scholarship provides the recipients with below benefits:
- A Radboud Scholarship will reduce your tuition fee to € 2,209,- For example: a grant holder in 2022/2023 will pay a tuition fee of only €2,209,- instead of €16,000.
Eligibility Criteria for Radboud University Scholarship
To qualify for a this scholarship, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries. Hold a non-EU/EEA passport.
- Are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- Have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands (exchange programmes excluded, provided that they are part of the bachelor degree achieved outside the Netherlands)
- Meet the English language proficiency requirement for the Master’s programme of your choice
- Have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme starting 1 September 2021 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- Are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- Are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded
How to Apply for Radboud University Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to avail this scholarship:
- You can apply by indicating during your application for admission for a Master’s programme in the OSIRIS Application system that you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship. You will then be requested to upload three additional documents: two reference letters and a curriculum vitae, if you have not already done so for the Master’s programme application.
- The selection for the scholarship and the admission to the Master’s programme are two separate processes: admission to the Master’s programme does not imply selection for the scholarship. It is not possible to apply for the full scholarship separately, but you apply for both the full and partial scholarship if you apply for RSP in Osiris. This means that if you are selected for the Radboud Scholarship Programme, you will hear from us whether you are selected for the full scholarship or the partial scholarship.
- You must have completed your application in the online OSIRIS Application system before February 28, 2022. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered for the Radboud Scholarship selection. An incomplete application means that some information and/or documents are missing or illegible. Therefore, please be advised and submit your application early February 2022 at the latest so that the Admissions Office has enough time to review your application and inform you in case that it is incomplete. We recommend you hand in your proof of English proficiency before the deadline of 1 March as well.
- You will be informed about the final decision by the International Office with respect to your application for a Radboud Scholarship before mid-April 2022 (date subject to change).
To know more about Radboud University Scholarship, please visit official website: