|Deadline: November 30, 2020 / May 31, 2021||Institution(s): Friedrich Ebert Stiftung|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / PhD||Study in: Germany|
Pursue your studies in Germany. Good news! Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship 2021 is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Foundation Scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Foundation Scholarship 2021 is a fully funded scholarship. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate and postgraduate studies in Germany. This Scholarship will cover a monthly basic stipend of EUR 650, health insurance expenses and, where applicable, family and baby allowances are financed.
This scholarship is awarded up to 40 excellent students and include a comprehensive seminar program to help enhance the candidates’ social competences and academic skills. Students in any subject region are qualified to apply if they show outstanding academic or academic merit, wish to study in Germany and are dedicated to the principles of social democracy.
- Good Society – Social Democracy
- Politics for Europe
- Flight, migration, integration
- Education policy
- Civil society
- Women’s and Gender Policy
- Trade unions International
- Local Politics
Maximum funding period corresponds to BAföG regulations
(Fully Funded) up to 40 scholarships per year
Friedrich Ebert Stiftung (FES) Scholarships 2020 provide the recipients with the following benefits:
- Students receive a monthly base amount of up to EUR 650, which is modelled after the BAföG grant and calculated depending on the income or assets of the candidate, the candidate’s parents or spouse.
- In addition, costs for health insurance are funded and, if applicable, also family- and child allowances.
Eligibility Criteria for Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships
To be eligible for Friedrich Ebert Stiftung (FES) Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
Required Languages: English / German
Eligible Countries: All world countries (Non EU Countries).
- The candidates’ aptitudes and personalities show excellent promise for an academic or professional career.
- Study place confirmation or enrollment certificate at a state or state-recognized German (Fach-) Hochschule for the study for which you want to be supported
- Candidates are expected to show commitment to the values of social democracy.
- Foreign applicants must also demonstrate sufficient German language skills.
How to Apply for Friedrich Ebert Stiftung (FES) Scholarships?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important steps to avail Friedrich Ebert Stiftung (FES) Scholarships:
- Just fill out our online application. We ask you some questions about your professional and family background – further documents are not yet necessary. If you feel insecure or have a need for discussion in the run-up to the application, you can contact our 480 or so lecturers.
- If you are eligible for a scholarship, we request further documents by e-mail: two expert reports from university teachers as well as information about your previous education and your socio-political commitment. With freshmen in the first semester, reports by former teachers are sufficient; In addition, first-year students must prove their eligibility to receive the BAföG maximum rate in this step.
- Contact Friedrich-Ebert-Foundation Study grant Godesberger Allee 149 53175 Bonn
To know more about Friedrich Ebert Stiftung (FES) Scholarships, please visit official website: