|Deadline: June 29, 2020||Institution(s): Zhejiang Normal University|
|Level of Study: Masters / PhD||Study in: China|
MPA Scholarship invites applications from international students who want to undertake masters / PhD studies at Zhejiang Normal University, China for academic year 2020-2021. MPA Scholarship is valued at AUD $30,000.
Starting from 2008, the Academic Education Programs sponsored by the Ministry of Commerce of People’s Republic of China is designed to foster top cadre business officials and managerial personnel from the recipient countries.
Also Apply for Fully Funded MEXT Scholarship where Knowledge of Japanese Language and IELTS/TOEFL is not mandatory for this scholarship.
The scholarship offering one-year and two-year master programs as well as three-year doctoral programs for the purpose of offering inter-disciplinary education to top-level personnel working in the fields of building intellectual capacity and facilitating the economic and social development of the recipient countries.
- Government trade
- Foreign affairs
One or two years for Master programs.
Three years for doctoral programs.
You may be interested to apply for these scholarships
MPA Scholarship is valued at AUD $30,000 will cover:
- The tuition waive.
- On-campus accommodation.
- 3000RMB monthly stipend.
- Medical insurance.
- One-time round-trip international tickets.
- There is also a settlement allowance of 3000RMB/person.
If a student expects to have his/her spouse, children, relatives or friends to visit him/her during the stay in China, the visitor will have to bear all the expenses personally.
Check the most prestigious and Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarship USA
Eligibility Criteria for MPA Scholarship
To qualify for MPA Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- The Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens from the developing countries, with a valid passport, or any other identification certificate sufficient to verify his/her nationality;
- The Applicants should have recognized a bachelor’s degree.
- Under the age of 45 and have relevant working experiences.
- The Applicants must be proficient in English. Non-native English speakers or candidates whose undergraduate education was not conducted in English are required to submit a test score of TOEFL or IELTS as a proof of English proficiency. Applicants with the following scores would be considered:
TOEFL 100 or above in iBT (Internet-Based TOEFL) TOEFL 600 or above in PBT (Paper-Based TOEFL), or IELTS 7.0 or above in overall band score.
- All applicants shall be in good physical conditions and have no infectious diseases which may have a serious impact on public health or fall into any of the health situations prohibited by China’s Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Laws and Regulations.including severe hypertension, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, cancer, other chronic diseases, and mental disorders. Applicants who are in the period from a major surgery recovery or onset of the acute disease, during pregnancy, or have severe disabilities will not be considered. A medical report issued by a local public hospital is required.
- Only applicants recommended by the Economic and Commercial Counselor’s Office of Chinese Embassy in the candidate’s home country will be considered.
Also check Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program and win a competitive compensation and benefit packages.
How to Apply for MPA Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for MPA Scholarship:
(1) Apply first for Zhejiang Normal University on the university website from here.
Note: The financial source should be MPA Scholarship.
(2) Upload the scanned copies of the required documents in the online application system as follows:-
- Two recommendation letters (one by a superior in the institution where the applicant works; the other by a professor who knows the applicant well).
- An original copy and a photocopy for each degree.
- Official Transcripts listing all courses taken and all scores obtained.
- A personal statement must be written in English and be1000 words in length It shall cover such essential elements as the applicant’s academic background, work experience, achievements, and future career plans, including a research plan at Zhejiang Normal University.
- CV in English
- The TOEFL or IELTS test score.
- The GRE test is recommended but not required.
- Physical Examination Form indicates that the applicant carries no infectious diseases.
- Photocopy of a Valid Passport successful candidates must use the same passport as used for applying for the program.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for step by step Application process
(3) Register for an account in the program “Chinese Government Scholarship” from here, fill in all the required information, and an application form will be created. Print out the form, then affix a passport size photo on it. To complete the form successfully, please note the following information:
- The agency No. of Zhejiang Normal University is 10345.
- For the master program, Discipline is “Education”, Major is “Comparative Education”.
(4) Submit all the application materials in both hard copy and scanned copy and written request for an official recommendation letter to the Economic and Commercial Counselor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in your home country, the Hard copy must include both the original copy and the photocopy.
Submit a written request to the Economic and Commercial Counselor’s Office of Chinese Embassy for an official recommendation letter and clearly state: whether the applicant is willing to be considered for a similar program at other universities if there is no vacancy in the programs at ZJNU. Other special requests if any.
(5) After receiving the official recommendation letter, the applicants should apply on CSC website, and all the required documents should be uploaded online in scanned copies.
To know more about MPA Scholarship, please visit official website: