|Deadline: October 1, 2020||Institution(s): Khalifa University|
|Level of Study: Masters / PhD||Study in: Abu Dhabi, UAE|
Pursue your postgraduate studies in UAE. Good news! Khalifa University Scholarships are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about Khalifa University Scholarships 2021, its application benefits and step by step application process.
Khalifa University Scholarships 2021 are fully funded scholarships. These scholarships are offered by Khalifa University in Abu Dhabi, UAE. International students from all world countries are eligible to apply. This scholarship is only available for masters or PhD studies in any subject offered by university. Khalifa University Scholarships cover full tuition fees, medical insurance, support to attend international research conferences and monthly stipend upto AED 10,000.
Khalifa Univesity is Located in Abu Dhabi & Providing Scholarships for International Students to pursue Masters, Ph.D., & Doctor of Medicine Degree.
Master Degree Programs:
- Master of Science in Chemical Engineering.
- Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Systems and Management
- Master of Science in Information Security
- Master of Science in Materials Science and Engineering
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Science in Nuclear Engineering
- Master of Science in Petroleum Engineering
- Master of Science in Sustainable Critical Infrastructure
- Master of Science in Water and Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science by Research in Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Health, Safety, and Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science in Computing and Information Science
- Master of Arts in International and Civil Security
- Master of Science in Applied Chemistry
- Master of Science in Petroleum Geoscience
- Doctor of Philosophy in Petroleum Geoscience
Doctoral Degree Programs:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Infrastructure and Environmental Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Engineering Systems and Management
- Material Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Multidisciplinary Engineering
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
For more information check here.
- Duration of Master Degree For Full Time: 2 Year
- Duration of Master Degree For Part Time: 3 Year
Also apply for these fully funded scholarships in USA
- Yale University Scholarships in the USA
Khalifa University Scholarships, provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Full Tuition Fees Cover.
- Medical Insurance Cover.
- Support to attend International Research Conferences.
- Monthly Stipend (subject to change): GRTA Stands For Graduate Research & Assistant Scholarship.
- Monthly Stipend During MSc: AED 8,000.
- Monthly Stipend During Ph.D.: AED 10,000.
Eligibility Criteria for Khalifa University Scholarships
To be eligible for Khalifa University Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Master’s Degree Program requirements:
– Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree.
– English Proficiency Certificate.
– Admission Interview.
- Doctorate Degree Program requirements:
– Completion of a Master’s Degree.
– Research statement (500-1,000 words).
– Admission interview.
- Participants can apply for the Full Time as well as Part-Time. But there are Some Requirements for both.Full-time: Students are required to Register for 3-4 courses each semester (9-12 credit hours or equivalent).
Part-time: Students are required to Register for 2 courses each semester (6 credit hours or equivalent).
How to Apply for Khalifa University Scholarships?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Khalifa University Scholarships:
(1) Create an account here.
(2) Fill the application and attach the required papers
- Certified copy of Bachelor’s/Master’s degree certificate).
- Equivalency certificate issued by the UAE Ministry of Education for applicants that have graduated from institutions outside of the UAE.
- Official transcript showing the grading scale.
- English language proficiency score certificate (IELTS, TOEFL or EmSAT).
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score report. .
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Passport-style photograph on a white background.
- Valid passport. International applicants who reside in the UAE should also upload a clear copy of their valid UAE visa.
- Family Book (Khulasat Al Qaid – UAE National applicants only).
- Valid UAE national ID card (for national and international applicants who currently reside in the UAE).
- Statement of Purpose (500 to 1,000 words)
- Research Statement (500 to 1,000 words – PhD applicants only)
- Know more about how to apply here.
- If you are accepted you will enter the second phase which is the interview.
To know more about Khalifa University Scholarships, please visit official website: