|Deadline: June 26, 2020||Institution(s): Dublin City University Business School
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: Ireland|
John Thompson Scholarship
John Thompson Scholarship is open to international students from all over the world who are interested to pursue masters studies at Dublin City University Business School, Ireland for academic year 2020-2021. John Thompson Scholarship will provide full waiver in the tuition fees.
The MSc in Digital Marketing is designed to help participants understand how digital technologies are changing consumer behaviour and equip them with the knowledge to engage with consumers using digital channels.
The bursary offers full fees for a graduate taking DCU’s full-time MSc in Digital Marketing. Established in 2008, this scholarship was set up to honour the memory of John Thompson, one of the Ireland’s leading newspaper executives.
- Digital Marketing
- Up to two years
John Thompson Scholarship will provide full waiver in the tuition fees.
To be eligible for John Thompson Scholarship, candidates must fulfill following requirements:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Students must possess a First Class Honours (1.1) Degree.
- Additionally, candidates applying for John Thompson Scholarship, 2020 must have an interest in and understanding of media, marketing, business, and journalism.
- Similarly, students should meet the academic and other entry requirements of the MSc program
How to Apply for John Thompson Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for John Thompson Scholarship:
Submissions should be sent to the Group Head for Marketing at DCU Business School Professor Edgar Morgenroth via email at email@example.com later than 5.00pm on 26th June 2020.
- Also, a statement of motivation and suitability for the scholarship in at most 250 words.
- A copy of their academic transcript/proof of final degree award
To apply and know more about John Thompson Scholarship, please visit the official website: