Pursue your education in Ireland. Good news! Applications for John Thompson Scholarship are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship program, its benefits and step by step application process.
John Thompson Scholarship 2021-2022 is a partially funded scholarships for international students. This scholarship is offered by Dublin City University Business School to study masters in digital marketing. This scholarship will provide full waiver in the tuition fees.
The MSc in Digital Marketing is designed to help participants understand how digital technologies are changing consumer behaviour and equip them with the knowledge to engage with consumers using digital channels.
Also Check How to find job in Japan after graduation
The bursary offers full fees for a graduate taking DCU’s full-time MSc in Digital Marketing. Established in 2008, this scholarship was set up to honour the memory of John Thompson, one of the Ireland’s leading newspaper executives. With a career spanning almost 30 years in the business, John was instrumental in the launch and commercial development of some of Ireland’s most successful and enduring publications including U Magazine, The Sunday World and The Irish Farmers Journal.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Dublin City University Business School
- Study in: Ireland
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Digital Marketing
- Program Period: Up to two years
- Deadline: June 01, 2021
John Thompson Scholarship will provide full waiver in the tuition fees. Participants benefit from a combination of exposure to cutting edge research, academic rigor, industry practice and applied workshop and projects. Lectures are delivered by experienced international and Irish experts from industry and practice, in areas such as data analytics and visualisation, digital advertising and communication, and digital marketing strategy.
Eligibility Criteria for John Thompson Scholarship
To be eligible for John Thompson Scholarship, candidates must fulfill following requirements:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Students must possess a First Class Honours (1.1) Degree.
- Additionally, candidates applying for John Thompson Scholarship, must have an interest in and understanding of media, marketing, business, and journalism.
- Similarly, students should meet the academic and other entry requirements of the MSc program
Also check Fully Funded Orange Knowledge Programme and avail the opportunity to study in Netherlands.
How to Apply for John Thompson Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for John Thompson Scholarship:
Submissions should be sent to the Group Head for Marketing at DCU Business School Professor Edgar Morgenroth via email at email@example.com before deadline
- Also, a statement of motivation and suitability for the scholarship in at most 250 words.
- A copy of their academic transcript/proof of final degree award
Want to Study in Italy on Scholarship? Check Fully Funded Scholarships in Italy
To apply and know more about John Thompson Scholarship, please visit the official website: