|Deadline: June 11, 2020||Institution(s): Gran Sasso Science Institute|
|Level of Study: PhD||Study in: Italy|
The Gran Sasso Science Institute (GSSI) PhD Program offers 31 PhD fellowships to international students in Astroparticle Physics, Mathematics in Natural, Social and Life Sciences, Computer Science, Urban Studies, and Regional Science.
Also Apply for Boston University Presidential Scholarship and win a chance to get $25,000 tuition fee for up to four years of undergraduate study.
The Gran Sasso Science Institute (GSSI) is an international Ph.D. school and a center for research and higher education in the areas of Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science and Social Sciences. Founded in 2012 in L’Aquila (Italy) as Center for Advanced Studies of the National Institute for Nuclear Physics (INFN) and then established in March 2016 as a School of Advanced Studies providing post-graduate education.
- Computer Science
- Social Sciences.
- Astroparticle Physics
- Social and Life Sciences
- Urban Studies
- Regional Science.
- Four years
You may be interested to apply for these scholarships
- MEXT Scholarship University Recommendation Japan
- Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships Netherlands
- Monash Humanitarian Scholarship 2020 Australia
Gran Sasso Science Institute PhD Program provides the recipient with the following benefits:
The fellowships are awarded for 4 years and their yearly amount is € 16,160 gross. All PhD students have free accommodation at the GSSI facilities and use of the canteen.
Eligibility Criteria for Gran Sasso Science Institute PhD Program
To qualify for Gran Sasso Science Institute PhD Program, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English. English knowledge is compulsory.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Applications are opened to candidates in possession of one of the following degrees:
– “Laurea Magistrale” or “Laurea Specialistica” or a four or five years degree.
– a foreign University degree (minimum legal duration of the University course: four years).
- The eligibility of foreign degrees is assessed by the Selection Committee.
- Applicants obtaining their degree by no later than October 31, 2020 may apply (both Italian or foreign degree according to the previous description).
- Applicants will have to send a copy of their degree certificate at email@example.com within November 20, 2020 (for Italian degrees a “self declaration” can also be accepted).
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for step by step Application process
How to Apply for Gran Sasso Science Institute PhD Program?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Gran Sasso Science Institute PhD Program:
- Fill out the application form.
- You will be required to upload the following documents:
- A copy of the University degree certificate
- An academic transcript (list of the courses attended at the University with grades)
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of a valid Identity Document (ID) signed and dated
- Depending on the chosen PhD, you may be required to upload additional documents (es. motivational letter).
- If you got accepted you will go to the second phase which is the interview.
For more information about selection process click here.
To know more about Gran Sasso Science Institute PhD Program, please visit official website:
- Scholarships in Italy