|Deadline: June 1, 2020||Institution(s): European Society of Hypertension (ESH)|
|Level of Study: Summer School||Study in: Serbia|
2020 ESH Hypertension Summer School
2020 ESH Hypertension Summer School invites international students for summer school to create a hypertension network among young European and non-European fellows who are the next generation of hypertension clinicians.
Study of the European Society of Hypertension on Blood Pressure Control in ESH Excellence Centres, dedicated to Professor Alberto Zanchetti. The most important task of the European Society of Hypertension is to improve blood pressure treatment and increase blood pressure control, thus decreasing cardiovascular risk, premature cardiovascular and renal morbidity and mortality, with in addition a reduction of health-care costs.
The ESH Summer Schools aim to create a hypertension network among young European and non-European fellows who are the next generation of hypertension clinicians.
- Basic research
- Clinical areas
The program will take place from 12 to 18 September 2020.
Are you interested studying in China? visit below links
- Sichuan Government Scholarship SGS
2020 ESH Hypertension Summer School provides the recipients with below benefits:
- Expenses covered by the ESH:
- Travel costs of the faculty
- The attendees’ accommodation
- Expenses covered by National Societies of Hypertension:
- attendees’ travel costs
Note: Travel grants will be provided by the ESH for countries facing economic hardship.
To qualify for 2020 ESH Hypertension Summer School, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Younger candidates strongly devoted to hypertension coming both from basic research and clinical practice.
- Although there is no specific age limit, candidates below the age of 40 should be preferred.
Note: the ESH Summer School is a once-in-a-lifetime event, which means each participant can attend the course only once in his/her life.
How to Apply for 2020 ESH Hypertension Summer School?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for 2020 ESH Hypertension Summer School:
At least two candidates from each country (bigger countries may send more than two applications) should be nominated by National Societies of Hypertension in Europe and submitted by June 1st, 2020
- Complete the membership application form.
- The nomination should include a brief CV of the applicant including their contact details. Each National Society of Hypertension will be informed about the selection of candidates in June.
- Contacts of the local organizer:
Prof. Dragan Lovic
Clinic for Internal disease Intermedica
Cardiology Department-Hypertensive Centre
Singidunum University, School of Medicine
Note: All inquiries should be sent to:
Prof. Renta Cífková
Secretary ESH Educational Activities Committee
Department Preventive Cardiology (G6 Building)
Thomayer University Hospital
Vídeňská 800 140 59
Prague 4 Czech Republic
Phone: +420 2 6108 3694
Fax: +420 2 6108 3821
To know more about 2020 ESH Hypertension Summer School, please visit official website:
- Scholarships in UK