European Society of Hypertension (ESH) invites international students to apply for summer school 2022. The ESH Summer Schools aim to create a hypertension network among young European and non-European fellows who are the next generation of hypertension clinicians.
Study of the European Society of Hypertension on Blood Pressure Control in ESH Excellence Centres, dedicated to Professor Alberto Zanchetti. The most important task of the European Society of Hypertension is to improve blood pressure treatment and increase blood pressure control, thus decreasing cardiovascular risk, premature cardiovascular and renal morbidity and mortality, with in addition a reduction of health-care costs.
- Level of Study: Summer School
- Institution(s): European Society of Hypertension (ESH)
- Study in: Serbia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Basic research and Clinical areas.
- Program Period: Six days. The program will take place from 17-22 September 2022.
- Deadline: June 1, 2022
European Society of Hypertension Summer School provides the recipients with below benefits:
- Expenses covered by the ESH:
- Travel costs of the faculty
- The attendees’ accommodation
- Expenses covered by National Societies of Hypertension:
- attendees’ travel costs
Note: Travel grants will be provided by the ESH for countries facing economic hardship.
Eligibility Criteria for European Society of Hypertension Summer School
To qualify for European Society of Hypertension Summer School, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Younger candidates strongly devoted to hypertension coming both from basic research and clinical practice.
- Although there is no specific age limit, candidates below the age of 40 should be preferred.
Note: the ESH Summer School is a once-in-a-lifetime event, which means each participant can attend the course only once in his/her life.
How to Apply for European Society of Hypertension Summer School?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this Summer School:
At least two candidates from each country (bigger countries may send more than two applications) should be nominated by National Societies of Hypertension in Europe and submitted by June 1st, 2022
- Complete the membership application form.
- The nomination should include a brief CV of the applicant including their contact details. Each National Society of Hypertension will be informed about the selection of candidates in June.
- Contacts of the local organizer:
Prof. Dragan Lovic
Clinic for Internal disease Intermedica
Cardiology Department-Hypertensive Centre
Singidunum University, School of Medicine
Note: All inquiries should be sent to:
Prof. Renta Cífková
Secretary ESH Educational Activities Committee
Department Preventive Cardiology (G6 Building)
Thomayer University Hospital
Vídeňská 800 140 59
Prague 4 Czech Republic
Phone: +420 2 6108 3694
Fax: +420 2 6108 3821
To know more about European Society of Hypertension Summer School, please visit official website: