Pursue your education in UK. Good news! Applications for Denys Holland Scholarship are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship program, its benefits and step by step application process.
Denys Holland Scholarship 2021-2022 is a partially funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is available for undergraduate studies at University College London. This scholarship worth £9,000 per year for three years, subject to satisfactory academic progress.
The scholarship, offered in the memory of Professor Denys Holland, is awarded on the basis of financial need, subject to applicants demonstrating their intention to play a full part in extracurricular activities of UCL and the Students Union. This scholarship may be held alongside other grants, bursaries, awards or scholarships, provided annual total funding does not exceed the cost of fees plus a reasonable sum for maintenance in any one year (as determined by UCL).
The Denys Holland Scholarship seeks to help undergraduate students from any country who would not be able to secure the funding needed to study at UCL without the support of the scholarship, and who can demonstrate their intention to make full use of the activities provided by UCL and the Student Union.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): University College London
- Study in: UK
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See list of courses below
- Program Period: Three years
- Deadline: July 02, 2021
- Architecture, construction and planning
- Arts and sciences
- Biological and Life Sciences
- Business and Management Studies
- Computer Sciences
- Economics, Politics and Social Sciences
- English and Comparative Literature
- Historical and Philosophical studies
- Languages and cultural studies
- Mathematics and statistics
- Medicine and Allied Subjects
- Physical Sciences
- Psychology and Language Sciences
Denys Holland Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- The scholarship is worth £9,000 per year for three years, subject to satisfactory academic progress.
Eligibility Criteria for Denys Holland Scholarship
To be eligible for Denys Holland Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Hold a valid UCL Student Number
- Hold a valid UCAS Application Number (not UCAS Registration number)
- Hold an offer of admission to UCL for full-time undergraduate study commencing in September 2021, in any department
- Be in financial need
- Be able to demonstrate that they have broad interests and intend to be actively involved in and contribute to the life of the university
- Preferably aged 25 or below at the time of commencing their studies.
How to Apply for Denys Holland Scholarship 2022?
Please follow the following instructions to avail this scholarship:
- Obtain UCL Student Number or UCAS Application Number
- Download application form
- Write motivation letter detailing current outside interests and indicating areas of non-academic activity which you would hope to pursue while a student.
- Provide information on your financial circumstances and other sources of income being sought to fund their studies
- Complete applications and supporting documentations should be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To know more about Denys Holland Scholarship, please visit official website: