Pursue your education in New Zealand. Good news! Applications for University of Auckland Scholarships are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship program, its benefits and step by step application process.
University of Auckland Scholarships 2024-2025 are partially funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are available for undergraduate and masters. Up to 50 Scholarships will be awarded annually and will be of the value of up to $10,000 each for postgraduate and undergraduate study.
The University of Auckland International Student Excellence Scholarship was established in 2016. The main purpose of the Scholarship is to attract new international students of high caliber to enroll in undergraduate or postgraduate taught study of one year or more at the University of Auckland.
The University of Auckland is New Zealand’s leading university in the QS World University Rankings 2020. Placed =81st in the world, the University is the only New Zealand university in the top 100.
The University of Auckland is also the highest ranked university in New Zealand for its global reputation amongst both academics and employers. Worldwide. The University ranks #59 for Academic and #141 for Employer Reputation.
Also Apply for Koc University Scholarship, Turkey (Fully Funded)
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / PG Diploma
- Institution(s): University of Auckland
- Study in: New Zealand
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to find all the available courses
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: 10 October 2023 – 21 November 2023 (Semester One intake) and 9 March 2023 – 20 April 2023 (Semester Two intake)
University of Auckland Scholarships will provide:
- Up to 50 Scholarships will be awarded annually, and will be of the value of up to $10,000 each for postgraduate and undergraduate study.
- The Scholarship will be paid as a compulsory fees credit towards the first semester of study at the University of Auckland Compulsory fees are those only related to the relevant programme of study, plus Student Services Fee.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Auckland Scholarships
To qualify for University of Auckland Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Students enrolling in a Research Masters programme are not eligible to apply for this Scholarship.
- Undergraduate students from University of Auckland Foundation Providers (UP Education and Taylors College) and New Zealand secondary-school leavers are not eligible to apply for this Scholarship.
- Students must be enrolled as “on Campus” registrations. Students enrolling as distance education students will not be eligible to apply.
- International students are students who are neither citizens, permanent residents nor resident visa holders of New Zealand or Australia.
- The Scholarship may not be deferred until the following semester. A new Scholarship application will be required.
- The Scholarship may be held with any other scholarship
- Students must be international students applied for Masters (taught) of 120 points or more or an undergraduate degree (with overseas secondary or post-secondary qualifications)
How to Apply for University of Auckland Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to University of Auckland Scholarships:
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for step by step Application process
(1) To apply for a scholarship, you must either be a current student of the University of Auckland, or have recently applied for admission to the University of Auckland. To apply for admission click here.
(2) We strongly recommend that you read the regulations for this award before you apply.
(3) Click here to apply for the scholarship and complete the online application form
To know more about University of Auckland Scholarships, please visit the official website: