|Deadline: March 2020 start / July 2020 start / November 2020 start||Institution(s): Deakin University|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters||Study in: Australia|
Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2020
Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship invites applications from international students who want to pursue undergraduate or masters degree Deakin University Australia for academic year 2020-2021. This scholarship will cover all of your tuition fees or 50% of your tuition fees.
Deakin recognizes students with consistently high academic performance and the potential to make a leading contribution to the university and its communities. Successful students will be required to participate in the Vice-Chancellor’s Professional Excellence Program. Unsuccessful applicants of the Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship will automatically be considered for the Deakin International Scholarship.
Deakin University offers a personalized experience, enhanced by innovative digital engagement. Deakin University leads by creating opportunities to live and work in a connected, evolving world. With over 40 years of experience as one of Australia’s leading tertiary education providers, Deakin’s won numerous awards and teaches over 60,000 students each year. Deakin University offers its students world-class programs and endless opportunities.
For more about available courses click here.
This scholarship is available for the normal duration of the course.
Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2020 will cover:
- All of your tuition fees or 50% of your tuition fees.
- Participation in the Vice-Chancellor’s Professional Excellence Program (VCPEP). Students will be required to participate in this program as part of the DVCIS scholarship.
- Priority place for on-campus accommodation (at own cost and subject to availability).
To qualify for Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2020, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Be a prospective international student for a coursework degree at Deakin University.
- Be eligible to study at Deakin University.
- Have achieved an 85% average (or equivalent) in previous studies.
Note: The selection of successful applicants for the fixed number of scholarships will be competitive and may require scores above the stated minimum requirements.
How to Apply for Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2020?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2020:
- You are required to submit:
- A completed Deakin International Scholarship Program application form (PDF, 536KB)
- A personal statement (300 words)
- Two references who can comment on your community engagement and/or leadership capacity
- A completed application to study at Deakin including academic transcripts.
- Please email your completed form to the Deakin International Admissions office.
- You may also be asked to attend an interview.
- Your personal statement must be written by you and reflect your personal views. It should contain:
- An outline of why you want to study at Deakin University.
- An overview of any extracurricular activities and work experience (paid or voluntary) you have undertaken.
- Why you think you would make an outstanding ambassador for Deakin University.
- Any other information that will assist your application.
- Applying for a scholarship isn’t just about meeting the eligibility criteria. It’s a good idea to think about why you want a scholarship, how it will help you and what you have to offer the Deakin community. Read Deakin University’s 5 top tips on applying for a scholarship
- Deakin International will contact successful applicants within six weeks of application.
- As scholarships are subject to international quotas, students are advised to submit their application early to increase the chance of success. It is recommended that students submit their scholarship application at least one month prior to commencing their studies at Deakin.
To know more about Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2020, please visit official website: