|Deadline: May 29, 2020||Institution(s): Aston University|
|Level of Study: Masters / Undergraduate||Study in: UK|
Aston Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship
Aston Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship is open to international students who want to undertake undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Aston University for academic year 2020-2021. The scholarship help the students to cover tuition fee with an amount of £8,000.
According to the degree/ programme.
Aston Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship will provide:
- £8,000 To help with your tuition fees.
To qualify for Aston Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries. International students from any country outside of the EU can apply.
- A student may be eligible for an Aston International Scholarship if:
- They are classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes and they are not defined as studying for an Equivalent or Lower Qualification.
- They are holding an offer for a full time Undergraduate, Postgraduate Taught or Foundation programme at Aston University which will start in the Autumn Term commencing September 2020.
- They meet the additional criteria required for the scholarships being offered by this scheme.
- International students from any country outside the European Union can apply for the scholarship.
- A student who has all or part of their fees paid by a sponsor will not be eligible for an Aston Scholarship unless that sponsor has an official agreement confirming eligibility with Aston University.
- A student will not be eligible to receive a scholarship in full or in part if they are, at the time when payment is due to be made to them, considered to be in debt to the University.
- A student may only receive one Aston Scholarship/discount per programme studied. Where a student is eligible for more than one scholarship/discount the student will be awarded the one of the highest value to the student.
- Bare in mind that each program might have specific selection criteria.
Note: For more details on the eligibility requirements, check this link.
How to Apply for Aston Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to Aston Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship:
- Choose a postgraduate course from here and apply to study at Eston University.
- You will be required to fill in contact information, passport copy, 2 references.
- Choose scholarships in the funding section:
- Apply for the Vice-Chancellor Scholarship When you receive a positive offer from the university
- Fill in the form from here.
- If your application is successful, you will be awarded £8,000 to help with tuition fees.
To know more about Aston Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship, please visit official website: