If you are looking to start your study adventure in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) then the American University of Dubai (AUD) Scholarship is a great opportunity for you. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits, and the step-by-step application process.
American University of Dubai Scholarship 2024-2025 is open for international students. This scholarship is available for undergraduate, and masters studies and provides tuition fee coverage, living allowance and accomodation.
The American University in Dubai is a private, academically and culturally inclusive institution of higher learning, providing a globally recognized American education. Delivering a student-centric, forward-thinking learning experience to over 2000 undergraduates, graduates and professionals from more than 100 countries worldwide, the AUD seek to empower and enable the leaders and pioneers of tomorrow.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): American University of Dubai
- Study in: United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Courses Offered: All degree programs
- Deadlines: Click here to check the application deadlines.
- H.H. Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Scholarship: This scholarship covers a partial, or full tuition subject to the approval of the Scholarship Committee. The Scholarship is granted for the first academic year and maintained until graduation provided that eligibility conditions are satisfied.
- The Gebran Tueni Media Scholarship: This scholarship covers a waiver of tuition for one academic year until graduation. It also covers dorms and visa charges.
- The Mohammed Bin Rashid School for Communication Scholarship: This scholarship covers a waiver of tuition for one academic year until graduation.
- The William Jefferson Clinton Scholarship at AUD: This scholarship covers a full waiver of tuition for one semester (Fall or Spring), and on-campus housing at The American University in Dubai on a shared-room basis.
- ICT Funds Scholarship for Undergraduate Admissions: This scholarship covers a full waiver of tuition for one academic year (2 semesters) until graduation and also provides a monthly allowance.
- The Dubai Electricity And Water Authority (DEWA) Intilaq Scholarship: This scholarship covers a full waiver of tuition, monthly allowance of AED 6,500 for the duration of study as per the program schedule, medical insurance for the duration of study as per the program schedule, and additional rewards of AED 1,500 during the student’s summer work placement for 6 weeks.
- AUD Senior Scholarship: This scholarship covers either 25%, 50%, or 100% of tuition not to exceed 32 CH (one academic year).
- The AUD Alumni Tuition Waiver: This scholarship covers a 25% tuition waiver until graduation.
- The AUD School of Education Tuition Waiver: This scholarship covers a 40% tuition waiver for qualified applicants.
Eligibility Criteria for American University of Dubai Scholarship
To qualify for this scholarship, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
Undergraduate Eligibility Requirements
H.H. Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Scholarship:
- High school applicants should have at least a 90% grade average (or equivalent). Financial need as demonstrated by insufficiency to fund educational expenses will also be considered.
- Open to all nationalities
- Open to all undergraduate programs
The Gebran Tueni Media Scholarship:
- Applicants should be of Lebanese nationality with excellent academic averages in High School (required averages vary by school systems, students should consult the AUD admissions office for pertinent requirements)
- Submit a portfolio consisting of artwork, articles, other audio-visual work, or any creative work done by the applicant
- Sit for a qualifying interview conducted by a member of the MBRSC Admissions Committee
The Mohammed Bin Rashid School for Communication Scholarship:
- A high school student must be an Arab National and applicant to the Arabic track of the B.C.I.S. degree program, majoring in either Digital Production and Storytelling or Journalism. High school applicants should have at least a 90% grade average (or equivalent).
- Submit a portfolio consisting of artwork articles, other audio-visual work, or any creative work done by the applicant
- Sit for a qualifying interview conducted by a member of the MBRSC Scholarships Committee
The William Jefferson Clinton Scholarship at AUD:
- Students who are U.S. Citizens.
- A student must currently be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate degree candidate at an accredited four-year college/university in the United States.
- It is expected that applicants will demonstrate exemplary academic achievement.
- Preference will be given to students who show interest in being exposed to Middle Eastern and Islamic cultures for the first time.
ICT Funds Scholarship for Undergraduate Admissions:
- The scholarship is only open to UAE Nationals.
- New students must apply to the Computer Engineering and Electrical Engineering Programs at AUD.
- Candidates must have a good academic average in the secondary certificate or equivalent
- Candidates must fulfill AUD’s Admissions requirements. Click here to view.
- For transfer students, a good academic average is required.
- Candidates must have a maximum age of 24 years.
- Candidate must pass required medical tests.
- No prior conviction of a crime of honor or honesty, or any criminal act
The Dubai Electricity And Water Authority (DEWA) Intilaq Scholarship:
- Applicant should be a UAE National.
- The applicant’s average in the High School certificate shall not be less than 80% and his average shall not be less than 2.5 GPA.
- Applicant shall successfully pass the written tests and personal interview.
- Applicant shall undertake to work in DEWA after attaining the bachelor degree as per the agreed period.
- Applicant shall be medically fit.
- Applicant shall be of good conduct.
AUD Senior Scholarship:
- Have achieved “senior status” (i.e., completed all but 30-32 credit hours) in their degree program;
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5;
- Not have committed any Conduct Code violations.
Masters Eligibility Requirements
The AUD Alumni Tuition Waiver:
- AUD Alumni who are admitted to any of the AUD graduate programs.
The AUD School of Education Tuition Waiver:
- Applicants must receive acceptance to their desired program
- He should submit proof of their current employment as a teacher, teacher assistant, or school administrator, along with their admissions application.
How to Apply for American University of Dubai Scholarship?
To learn about the complete application process and reuired documents for the above scholarships, please visit the official website: