|Deadline: November 1, 2019.||Institution(s): ACI Foundation|
|Level of Study: Fellowships in the industry of concrete||Study in: New York,USA|
ACI Foundation Fellowships
ACI Foundation Fellowships are open to international students from all over the world to undertake fellowships in the industry of concrete. The ACI Foundation is a non-profit organization set up by the American Concrete Institute to support advancement, innovation and cooperation through support for studies and scholarships, while also serving as an autonomous resource to provide thoughtful management and strategic direction to the concrete sector. Based on essays, submitted information and endorsements, the ACI Foundation Scholarship Council will pick scholarship recipients and fellowship recipients who appear to have the greatest mixture of interest and potential for professional achievement in the specific sector.
- Material programs
- Not mentioned
- The Student Fellowship recipients are eligible to apply and compete for these awards on a year-to-year basis, but must reapply each year, so long as they are still eligible.
ACI Foundation Fellowships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- $10,000 – $15,000 US educational stipend for tuition, residence, books, and materials;
- Paid travel expenses and attendance fees to two ACI conventions (fellowship finalists must attend the Spring ACI Convention to be interviewed where they have the option of being assigned a Convention Guide);
- Assistance in finding an industry mentor.
To be eligible for ACI Foundation Fellowships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
Required Language: English
If English is not your native language, a written statement must be attached to the application attesting this proficiency.
- All world countries
- ACI Foundation Fellowships can be awarded to anyone in the world; however, you must attend a university in the Gulf Cooperation Council region during the award year (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates).
- Those applicants chosen as a finalist for an ACI Foundation Fellowship, will be notified by February 4, 2019, and must be available to attend an interview with the Scholarship Council on Sunday, March 24, 2019, at the ACI Spring Convention. ACI will pay for the flight, hotel, registration, and will include a stipend. You must apply and receive a visa from your country in order to attend the ACI Convention.
- The educational stipend is paid in two equal installments over the course of one year directly to the student to cover expenses related to tuition, room and board, books, student fees, etc. Receipt of stipends is contingent upon attendance at scheduled ACI Conventions during the award year.
- Fellowship awardees are expected to submit a written report near the end of their fellowship period describing the value of the Fellowship to their development and to their preparation for their chosen career after graduation.
- For more information click here
How to Apply for ACI Foundation Fellowships?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here is the first step to avail ACI Foundation Fellowships:
- Submit your ACI Middle East Fellowship application here
- To know the transcripts requirements, please click here.
To know more about ACI Foundation Fellowships, please visit official website: