|Deadline: March 27, 2020||Institution(s): AstraZeneca|
|Level of Study: Non-degree||Study in: UK|
Young Health Program Scholarship 2020 UK
Young Health Program Scholarship is open to international students for non-degree level of study. AstraZeneca works with One Young World to give 18 scholarships to inspire young leaders to attend London, United Kingdom’s One Young World Summit 2020.
The successful academics will join seven other YHP youth representatives who are already engaged in the program as peer teachers, advocates, NGO associates or youth officials from the community. In addition to attending the Summit, YHP scholars will participate in a pre-summit workshop to meet the delegation, share their background information, and be prepared for what will be an amazing London experience.
AstraZeneca operates to engage and empower young individuals with data through the Young Health Program (YHP), so that they can make good decisions today that will lead to better health later in life. Youth are at the core of YHP’s operations that provide a strong voice for young individuals to identify their own health requirements as well as to plan and deliver alternatives.
This scholarship in one of the following areas:
- Tackling pollution and improving air quality
- Tackling tobacco use and alcohol consumption
- Improving diet and nutrition
- Increasing physical activity and exercise
- Raising awareness of mental health and supporting people with mental health problems.
Young Health Program Scholarship provides the recipient with:
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2019 in London
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Summit hand-outs and support materials
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis between 21 and 25 (inclusive) October, 2019
- The cost of travel to and from London (flights in economy)
- Access to Youth Health Program pre-Summit workshop
- Discretionary funds to cover reasonable out of pocket expenses connected with getting to and from the Summit (these can be claimed by Scholars after the Summit)
To qualify for Young Health Program Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
Required Language: English
Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Young people (aged 18 – 30) who work for or are involved with a non-governmental organisation, social enterprise, community based organization, or who are individuals making an impact through advocacy activities or direct programming related to fighting the burden of non-communicable diseases.
How to Apply for Young Health Program Scholarship 2020?
To apply for Young Health Program Scholarship, please fill in the application with your information then select “Submit”.
To know more about Young Health Program Scholarship 2020, please visit official website: