|Deadline: May 30, 2020||Institution(s): Yangzhou University
|Level of Study: Undergraduate||Study in: China|
Yangzhou University International Students Scholarships 2020
Yangzhou University International Students Scholarships are open for international students who want to undertake undergraduate studies at Yangzhou University, China for academic year 2020-2021. The scholarship will provide tuition and accommodation fee waiver.
- International Business
- Mechanical Design, & Manufacturing and Automation
- Software Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Tourism Management
- Microelectronics Science and Engineering
- Polymer Materials and Engineering
- Animal Science
- Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages
You will find more information about majors inside the application.
Yangzhou University International Students Scholarships 2020 will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Tuition and accommodation fee waiver. All applicants shall pay for other fees.
For undergraduate students,YZU mainly checks attendance and academic performance and puts forward comprehensive reviews based on college comments, rewards and punishment:
- Attendance ≥ 95%, average scores ≥ 70, tuition and accommodation fees are waived for the next academic year.
- Attendance ≥ 95%, average scores ≥ 60, tuition is waived for the next academic year.
- Attendance < 95% or average scores < 60, scholarship will be suspended.
Note: Funding Duration shall not surpass standard academic study period. International students must attend the annual review organized by YZU. For those who fail the review, the scholarship will be suspended or even canceled.
To qualify for Yangzhou University International Students Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries except China.
- International students who have already applied for YZU as Bachelor students.
- At least 18 years old, under the age of 25 (by May 30th, 2020).
- No other scholarship of its kind in China
How to Apply for Yangzhou University International Students Scholarships 2020?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Yangzhou University International Students Scholarships:
- sign up here.
- Choose Yangzhou University International Students Scholarship and your major then fill in your information.
- Upload the following required documents and submit the application:
- The Photocopy of Passport (Pages with photo and visa).
- The Certified Copy of High School Diploma.
- The Certified Copy of High School Transcripts.
- The Reference Letter from High School.
- The Valid Report of Chinese or English Language Proficiency Tests.
- Physical Examination Record for Foreigner.
- The Certificate of Non-criminal Record.
- The Letter of Guardian’s Authorization (For young applicants who are less than 18 years old).
- Insurance Application Form.
- Guarantee Statement.
- The valid ID card or passport photo page of the Guarantor.
- Scholarship students, who cannot register on time due to personal reasons, can apply for extension for at most one month. Those who fail to register on time will be considered giving up scholarship.
- Scholarship can be reserved for one year for scholarship students who face schooling suspension due to sickness. Living allowance will not be provided during schooling suspension. Scholarship cannot be reserved during schooling suspension due to other reasons.
To know more about Yangzhou University International Students Scholarships, please visit official website: