|Deadline: May 30, 2020||Institution(s): Yangzhou University
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: China|
Yangzhou University International Students Scholarships 2020
Yangzhou University International Students Scholarships are open for international students who want to undertake postgraduate studies at Yangzhou University, China for academic year 2020-2021. The scholarship will provide tuition and accommodation fee waiver and 2500 RMB living allowance each year.
- Animal Science&Technology
- Chemistry&Chemical Engineering
- Environmental Science&Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Architectural Science&Engineering
- Educational Science
- Tourism & Cuisine
- Art and Design
- Social Science
- Veterinary Medicine
- Physical Education
- Chinese Language&Literature
- Information Engineering
- Horticulture& Plant Protection
- Electrical, Energy and Power Engineering
Yangzhou University International Students Scholarships 2020 will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Tuition and accommodation fee waiver.
- 2500 RMB living allowance each year (10 months).
To qualify for Yangzhou University International Students Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English or Chinese
- Eligible Countries: All world countries except China.
- International students who have already applied for YZU as Master students.
- At least 18 years old, under the age of 35 (by May 30th, 2020).
- No other scholarship of its kind in China.
- International students who have already been admitted by YZU as Master students or PhD students to receive preparatory education (Chinese learning).
- No HSK report (Level 4 or above).
- Students should pass the HSK test (Level 4 or above) after one-year Chinese learning.
- For those who fail, academic study will be delayed until they pass the HSK test (Level 4 or above).
- Students should pay for relevant fees on their own during extension period.
- Students should apply after being admitted by YZU as Master students or PhD students (Chinese-taught programs) otherwise their application will not be accepted.
How to Apply for Yangzhou University International Students Scholarships 2020?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Yangzhou University International Students Scholarships:
- sign up here.
- Choose Yangzhou University International Students Scholarship and your major then fill in your information.
- Upload the following required documents and submit the application:
- The Photocopy of Passport (Pages with photo and visa).
- The Certified Copy of High School Diploma.
- The Certified Copy of High School Transcripts.
- The Reference Letter from High School.
- The Valid Report of Chinese or English Language Proficiency Tests.
- Physical Examination Record for Foreigner.
- The Certificate of Non-criminal Record.
- The Letter of Guardian’s Authorization (For young applicants who are less than 18 years old).
- Insurance Application Form.
- Guarantee Statement.
- The valid ID card or passport photo page of the Guarantor.
- Scholarship students, who cannot register on time due to personal reasons, can apply for extension for at most one month. Those who fail to register on time will be considered giving up scholarship.
- Scholarship can be reserved for one year for scholarship students who face schooling suspension due to sickness. Living allowance will not be provided during schooling suspension. Scholarship cannot be reserved during schooling suspension due to other reasons.
To know more about Yangzhou University International Students Scholarships, please visit official website: