|Deadline: August 1, 2020||Institution(s): Government of China|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD.||Study in: China|
Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region Government Scholarships
Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region Government Scholarships invites applications from international students from all over the world to pursue higher education in China. These scholarships are fully funded and covers all educational and living expenses during the period of study. These are equally opportunity scholarships from the government of China. The Government Scholarship provides support to both degree oriented programs and non-degree oriented programs.
- According to the chosen university and program.
- You can follow the link to check the universities and programs offered.
- Undergraduate program (4 or 5 years).
- Master program (3 years).
- Doctoral program (3 years)
Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region Government Scholarships 2020 covers:
- Registration fee
- Medical insurance that is the same as Chinese students
- Accommodation fee
- Living allowance, which falls into the following three categories:
- Undergraduate student and Chinese language student: 1,000 RMB/person/ month.
- Master student and general scholar: 1,200 RMB/person/ month.
- Doctoral student and senior scholar: 1,500 RMB/person/month.
To qualify for Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region Government Scholarships 2020, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
Required Language: English
Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens and be in good health.
- Applicants for undergraduate program must have senior high school diploma with good academic performance and be under the age of 25.
- Applicants for master’s degree programs must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for doctoral degree programs must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants for general scholar program must have a bachelor’s degree or completed at least two years of undergraduate studies and be under the age of 45.
- Applicants for senior scholar program must have a master’s degree or above or hold academic title of associate professor or above and be under the age of 50.
- Applicants for Chinese language studies must have a senior high school diploma and be under the age of 35.
How to Apply for Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region Government Scholarships?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region Government Scholarships 2020:
- Follow the link and check the universities and the programs offered.
- Choose a program, fill in the application form and submit the required documents.
- Enter your email, so they can notify you of the acceptance.
To know more about Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region Government Scholarships 2920, please visit official websites: