|Deadline: May 29, 2020||Institution(s): Westminster university|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate||Study in: London, UK|
Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships 2020
The Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship is open for international students to pursue graduate degree program in Westminster university London. The Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships, the University’s most prestigious award, is aimed at fully funding a student from a developing country to study a full-time Undergraduate degree at the University.
Any full-time Undergraduate Degree Program offered at the University
Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Full tuition fee waivers
- Living expenses
- Flights to and from London.
To qualify for Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: International students from developing countries
- You must hold an offer for a full-time Undergraduate degree at University of Westminster. The main criteria are: UK First Class Honors degree, financial need and development potential.
How to Apply for Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship:
- Download and fill your application Form
- As well as completing the relevant Scholarship application form, you will need to provide the following supporting documentation:
- A copy of the letter/email from the University of Westminster confirming your conditional or unconditional offer of a place on your chosen course.
- An official copy of your transcript from your most recent/current academic study.
- A reference letter written specifically in support of your scholarship application. This should be written by a previous tutor, professor, academic or employer (where relevant to your chosen degree course) and cannot be the same reference provided as part of your admission application.
- And post applications to:
- Scholarships Office
University of Westminster
101 New Cavendish Street
London W1W 6XH
- Scholarships Office
- Then The Scholarships Office will email you to acknowledge receipt of your application.
To know more about Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships, please visit official website: