|Deadline: May 29, 2020||Institution(s): University of Westminster|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate||Study in: UK|
Westminster Undergraduate Full Scholarship 2020-2021
Westminster Undergraduate Full Scholarship are offered to international students from all over the world to pursue undergraduate studies at University of Westminster for 2020-21 academic year.
The University of Westminster is a public university in London, United Kingdom. Its antecedent institution, the Royal Polytechnic Institution, was founded in 1838 and was the first polytechnic institution in the UK. Westminster was awarded university status in 1992 meaning it could award its own degrees.
- Graphic Design
Three to four years.
Westminster Undergraduate Full Scholarship provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Full tuition fee waivers, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London. The scholarship will be renewed each year subject to satisfactory academic performance.
To qualify for Westminster Undergraduate Full Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Students from developing countries. If your country is not on the list then you are eligible to apply.Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, Vatican City.
- You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate degree at the University.
- The scholarship will be renewed each year subject to satisfactory academic performance.
- This scholarship is competitive so the admission will be based on academic excellence, financial need and development potential.
How to Apply for Westminster Undergraduate Full Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Westminster Undergraduate Full Scholarship:
- You must first apply for and hold an offer on a course at the University of Westminster.
- You have to fill the application form in the official website.
- Your application must be typed, not handwritten.
- Please complete all sections of the application form. Incomplete applications will automatically be rejected.
- Make sure you provide all required supporting documentation the (the list of required documentation is outlined on before you apply page and on the application form itself). Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.
- Do not submit more than the requested documentation. Please do not send original documents, as we cannot return these.
- You can only apply for one type of scholarship.
- Spend time on your application. You are in competition with some of the strongest students in the world to spend as much time as necessary creating a polished, professional and persuasive application.
- Do not exceed the word limit given for any section of the application.
- Check your application for spelling and grammar errors.
- Make a complete copy of the application before you send it.
- As well as completing the relevant Scholarship application form, you will need to provide the following supporting documentation:
- A copy of the letter/email from the University of Westminster confirming your conditional or unconditional offer of a place on your chosen course.
- An official copy of your transcript from your most recent/current academic study.
- A reference letter written specifically in support of your scholarship application. This should be written by a previous tutor, professor, academic or employer (where relevant to your chosen degree course) and cannot be the same reference provided as part of your admission application.
- Post applications to:
University of Westminster
101 New Cavendish Street
London W1W 6XH
To apply and know more about Westminster Undergraduate Full Scholarship, please visit official website: