|Deadline: May 29, 2020||Institution(s): Westminster university|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: London, UK|
Westminster International Postgraduate Full Scholarship 2020
Westminster International Postgraduate Full Scholarship is open for international students to pursue postgraduate degree program in Westminster university London. Westminster International Scholarships are fully funded scholarships for students from developing countries who wish to study at the University for a full-time Master’s degree. The University of Westminster Scholarships Office specifies that each scholarship should have a voluntary hour provision, with a few exceptions. Such service hours are intended to encourage the student to give back to the University and the local community. It supports the school, and also allows students to participate outside of their studies in activities.
The University of Westminster boasts a rich history and has been providing students with academic excellence, cultural engagement and personal enrichment since its inception as The Polytechnic Institution in 1838. The University has a long and proud history of international collaboration and global engagement from the research partnerships, colleagues, students and alumni from across the world, relationships with global universities and providing inspirational and practical travel opportunities for the students.
- Air Transport Planning and Management
- Applied biotechnology
- Architecture and Environmental Design
- Art and Visual Culture
- Audio Production
- Big Data Technologies
- Biomedical sciences
- Business, Finance, and Accounting
- Construction Commercial Management.
- Creative Writing
- Cultural and Critical Studies
- Cyber Security and Forensics
- Digital Business
- Documentary Photography and Photojournalism
- Economic Policy and Analysis
- Energy and Environmental Change
- English Language, Literature and Linguistic
- Event Design and Management
- Fashion Business Management
- Global Public Health Nutrition
- Health Psychology
- Human Resource Management
- Interactive Media Practice
- Interior Design
- Television, Film and Moving image.
Westminster International Postgraduate Full Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Full tuition fee waivers
- Living expenses
- Flights to and from London.
To qualify for Westminster International Postgraduate Full Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: International students from developing countries
- You must be an international student from a developing country.
- You must hold an offer for a full-time Masters course starting in September 2020 at the University of Westminster equivalent to a UK First Class Honours degree, financial need and development potential.
- You must meet the academics qualifications that explained here.
How to Apply for Westminster International Postgraduate Full Scholarship?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail Westminster International Postgraduate Full Scholarship:
- You must first apply for and hold an offer on a full-time master course for postgraduates in September 2020 at the University of Westminster from here.
- Before filling your scholarship application, please read this information to help you with your application from here.
- Make Sure that you have the following documents:
- A copy of the letter/email from the University of Westminster confirming your conditional or unconditional offer of a place on your chosen course.
- An official copy of your transcript from your most recent/current academic study.
- A reference letter is written specifically in support of your scholarship application. This should be written by a previous tutor, professor, academic or employer (where relevant to your chosen degree course) and cannot be the same reference provided as part of your admission application.
- Download the Application form here.
After you fill the Application, print it and post it to:
University of Westminster
101 New Cavendish Street
London W1W 6XH
- Once you hold either a conditional or unconditional offer on a course, you will be provided with a confirmation email/ letter by the admissions office and then you may apply for a scholarship.
- Application sent by Email or Fax are not accepted.
- The Application must be sent before 5 pm on the 29th May 2020. Late Applications are not accepted under any circumstances, even if postmarked before the deadline date.
- If you are rejected for a University of Westminster scholarship, you cannot reapply for two calendar years. For example, if your application for September 2019 is rejected, the next scholarship program you can apply for is September 2021.
- If you already have an Equivalent Level Qualification (ELQ) you are ineligible to apply for a scholarship.
- If you have already obtained a degree in a developed country, you will not be eligible to apply for one of the full scholarships (covering flights, accommodation, tuition fees and living expenses).
To know more about Westminster International Postgraduate Full Scholarship, please visit official website: