|Deadline: May 18, 2020||Institution(s): Waterford Institute of Technology|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: Ireland|
Waterford Institute of Technology Scholarships for Postgraduate Program
Waterford Institute of Technology Scholarships are open for international students to pursue their masters degree at Waterford Institute of Technology (WIT) Ireland. Waterford Institute of Technology (WIT) is committed to attracting high calibre students from around the world. To this end, they offer a wide-range of scholarships to students from a number of countries (NON EU, fee paying Students only), in line with their strategic international priorities.
WIT provided International Student Scholarships one of their Scholarships is for postgraduate programmes provide for a reduction of €2,000 only for all full-time taught postgraduate programmes. This scholarship does not apply to research postgraduate or PhD programmes.
- Business in Internationalisation
- Human Resource Management
- Information Systems
- Quality Management
- Public Policy
- Food Safety
As per program.
Are you interested studying in China? visit below links
- Sichuan Government Scholarship SGS
Waterford Institute of Technology Scholarships provide for a reduction of €2,000 only for all full-time taught postgraduate programs.
To qualify for Waterford Institute of Technology Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- These scholarships are open to all self-funding non-EU students for full-time taught programmes only who are applying to WIT for the first time. WIT graduates are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must satisfy the entry requirements of the programme they have applied for including completion of an undergraduate degree (equivalent to a level 8 on the Irish National Framework of Qualifications), and have achieved a minimum average result of 65% in their Bachelor degree
- The relevant English language requirement.
How to Apply for Waterford Institute of Technology Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Waterford Institute of Technology Scholarships:
- you must first register and create an account with PAC here.
- Select your postgraduate taught programmes from here.
- You will need access to a credit card to facilitate payment of the application fee of €50. You will be unable to complete the application process until payment has successfully been made.
- Upload all relevant documentation and scanned copies of your CV and Transcripts.
- Fill online application form from here.
- Please note that applications for scholarships can only be accepted from candidates in receipt of a full or conditional letter of offer from WIT
To know more about Waterford Institute of Technology Scholarships, please visit official website:
- Scholarships in UK