|Deadline: Rolling Application (No Deadline)||Institution(s): CHRM2|
|Level of Study: Internship||Location: Jember,Indonesia|
Volunteer or Internship Opportunity in Indonesia with CHRM2 2020
Applications for Volunteer or Internship Opportunity in Indonesia with CHRM2 2020 in Jember,Indonesia are open to international students. The duration of the internship is three months. The Internship will provide rewarding work experience, free accommodation, aid in arranging visa, monthly living stipend, city bicycle for local transportation and cultural experiences (weekend trips around East Java, Indonesia).
Their vision is to boost the strength of the University of Jember to become a leading, global university centred in Southeast Asia. Through rigorous research and collaboration, their center attempts to transform the way they think of acquiring knowledge in this rapidly globalizing world; a knowledge that meets the ideals of justice and the standards of human rights.
Internship Focused Areas:
- Human Rights
Note: There is options to extend position for one year.
Volunteer or Internship Opportunity in Indonesia with CHRM2 covers:
- Rewarding work experience.
- Free accommodation.
- Aid in arranging visa.
- Monthly living stipend.
- City bicycle for local transportation.
- Cultural experiences (weekend trips around East Java, Indonesia).
The following things are not covered:
- International Flights.
- Visa costs.
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Volunteer or Internship Opportunity in Indonesia with CHRM2:
- Required Languages: You Must be a native English speaker. Fluency in English (should provide evidence of English writing skills. TOEFL/IELTS scores not required but can be a means of proof). Indonesian language is not required but is a plus (opportunities for language classes at the University of Jember).
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Undergraduate or master’s degree (or work equivalent).
- Academic or work history demonstrating interest in human rights, multiculturalism, and/or migration.
- Commitment & Leadership.
- Initiative & Flexibility.
How to Apply for Volunteer or Internship Opportunity in Indonesia with CHRM2?
Please follow the following application instructions to win Volunteer or Internship Opportunity in Indonesia with CHRM2:
- Prepare required documents:
- CV or Resume
- Short Personal Statement (written in English, Maximum 500 words), Should reflect your desire to volunteer at CHRM2 and your position interest
- Proof of English Language Proficiency for non-Native Speakers (Official test scores or short writing sample).
- Additional materials may be submitted but not required.
- Send your completed application to the CHRM2 email email@example.com.
Note: When you send them email to either ask a question or submit your application, write the following subject line:
- Application Subject line: Get Involved_ Name
- Questions subject line: Position Inquiry _ Name
To know more about Volunteer or Internship Opportunity in Indonesia with CHRM2, please visit official website: