|Deadline: May 12, 2020||Institution(s): Queen’s University Belfast|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: Belfast-Northern Ireland|
Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship 2020
Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship are awarded to international students who want to undertake masters studies at Queen’s University Belfast for academic year 2020-2021. Queen’s University offers a number of international scholarships but Vice-Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship is one of the few full funded scholarship at Queen’s University.
As Management School students, for many of you, the evident next step is a career in business. The business landscape for graduates is highly competitive. Employers are constantly demanding more from their workforce and can afford to be highly selective when recruiting for the most sought after roles. To this end, we want to challenge you to add new dimensions to your studies, by highlighting some of the many opportunities available to you.
Studying at Queen University should be about more than just getting a degree. Your time at Queen’s Management School (QMS) provides you with a range of opportunities to undertake interests, develop new skills and gain experiences that give you a different standpoint on the world. Such opportunities will enhance your studies, help you figure out what you want to do with your life, and prepare you for whatever comes next.
- Queen Management School in the field of Marketing
- You can find more information here
Maximum 3 years.
Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship 2020 covers Full tuition fees.
To be eligible for Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship 2020, you must fulfill the following criteria:
Required Language: English
Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Students must have firmly accepted an offer for a place on a full-time postgraduate program at the Queen’s University Belfast campus, starting in the academic year 2020-21 and have met any academic and language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their offer letter
- Students must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this discount. Students paying NI/GB/EU fees are not eligible for the Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship.
- The scholarship is awarded each year for up to a maximum of three years and is deducted annually from gross tuition fees upon enrollment.
- Students must register on their degree program by the start date outlined in their offer.
- Scholarships may not be deferred to the following academic year.
- Students must be self-funded.
- Students in receipt of full funding from external sponsorship bodies will not be eligible for the Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship.
- The following programs are excluded from eligibility for the Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship – Postgraduate Research:
> External PhD programs where students only undertake part of their research at Queen’s University Belfast.
> Higher Doctorates – Doctor of Divinity (DD), Doctor of Laws (LLD), Doctor of Letters (DLitt), Doctor of Science (DSc), Doctor of Science (Economics) (DSc(Econ)), Doctor of Science, (Education) (DSc(Ed)) and Doctor of Social Science (DSSc)
> PhD programs by Published Works
> ALL Distance Learning programs and non-standard fee courses, including part-time programs.
- Students must request authorization from the International Office before making any changes to their program of study. Where changes are made without authorization being granted, the scholarship may be withdrawn and students may be required to repay the scholarship in full.
- In the event that a student has received scholarship offers for a number of different programs at Queen’s University, they will only be able to redeem one scholarship award. This will be the scholarship award for the course onto which they enroll in the 2019-20 academic year.
- The University reserves the right to vary all or any scholarship awards, discounts and regulations at its sole discretion.
How to Apply for Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship 2020?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail this Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship 2020:
- You will apply as international student for postgraduate program at Queen university
- Use postgraduate website to apply for the university and choose management school.
- After you receive the acceptance you should fill this application.
To know more about Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship 2020, please visit official website: