|Deadline: May 31, 2020||Institution(s): University of West England (UWE) Bristol|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: England|
UWE Bristol MBA Scholarship
UWE Bristol MBA Scholarship invites applications from international students who want to undertake MBA degree at University of West England (UWE) Bristol UK for academic year 2021-2022. UWE Bristol MBA Scholarship covers 50% tuition fees.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- One year
UWE Bristol MBA Scholarship covers 50% tuition fees.
To qualify for UWE Bristol MBA Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- You must have received an offer to study at UWE Bristol. Remember to apply for the course early to ensure your scholarship application can be considered.
- You must have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st or 2:1 in an undergraduate degree.
- You must hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition.
- You must be a national of, and resident in a country outside of the EU.
- You must not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award.
- You must be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study.
- You must be classed as overseas for fees purposes.
- You must provide official transcripts at the time of application.
- Continuing professional development (CPD) courses are not eligible for any postgraduate scholarships.
How to Apply for UWE Bristol MBA Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to UWE Bristol MBA Scholarship:
- Write a personal statement in which you include the following.
- Why you consider the MBA, and not another programme, will help you in your future professional development?
- How the Bristol MBA will contribute to the business sector/industry of your expertise or the entrepreneurial endeavors you are involved in or going to be involved in?
- In which way you imagine yourself contributing to the Bristol MBA community during and after graduation?
- Apply from here, or apply through one of our agents or representatives in your country ,or meet a representative at one of their regional offices.
- Choose the available course from here . Apply through (UCAS).
- If you are accepted the scholarship, you will need to pay your £3,000 deposit to UWE Bristol within a week of receiving your scholarship offer letter. You will also have to prove that you satisfy the UKVI criteria in terms of being able to cover living costs and the remainder of the fees.
To know more about UWE Bristol MBA Scholarship, please visit official website: