Pursue your studies in South Korea. Good news! University of Science and Technology Scholarship 2021-2022 is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about UST Scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
UST Scholarship 2021-2022 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for PhD and masters studies. The scholarship covers full tuition fees and monthly stipend of $1100 for Masters and $1600 for Ph.D.
UST, a world-class government funded research institute university that is creating future values with government funded research institutes. Unlike passive one-way knowledge transmission, the goal of UST is to cultivate creative talents through on-site education programs that develop self-directed learning. UST welcomes students who are willing to exercise their full potential in line with our philosophy.
UST established courses that allow students to build experience in research fields. Lab rotation is an example. UST encourage students to get hands-on experience by actively participating in the research by awarding credits as well as minimizing classroom lectures. UST provide opportunities to participate in projects conducted by other institutions or private companies.
UST Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Masters / PhD
- Institution(s): University of Science and Technology (UST)
- Study in: South Korea
- Courses Offered: Click here to know about courses being offered.
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen program
- Deadline: April 8, 2021 / September 30, 2021
UST Scholarship Coverage
UST Scholarship provides the recipient with below benefits:
- Full Tuition waiver
- For Masters: monthly stipend $1100
- For PhD: monthly stipend $1600
Eligibility Criteria for UST Scholarship
To qualify for UST Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
For PhD scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must hold a masters degree or expected to get it before February 2021.
- Under the Law and Regulations, if a candidate is holding an equivalent to masters degree, can also apply
For graduate scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must hold a Bachelors degree or expected to get it before February 2021.
- Under the Law and Regulations, if a candidate is holding an equivalent to Bachelors degree, can also apply.
How to Apply for UST Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship.
(1) Click here to apply online on the UST online admission system. Before applying, please read the announcement.
NOTE: Cannot concurrently apply for general admission, international admission, Ethiopian Government Scholarship Program, i-Core, or Early admission If an applicant applies for more than one admission type, all of their applications will be revoked.
(2) Following documents are required:
- Master’s Degree Thesis Submission
- Certificate of English as Medium of Instruction
- Letter of Recommendation
- Proposal for Study
To know more about UST Scholarship, please visit official website: