|Deadline: May 31, 2020||Institution(s): University of West England Bristol|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: UK|
University of West England Chancellor’s Scholarships 2020 UWE
University of West England Chancellor’s Scholarships are open to international students who intend to pursue masters studies at University of West England Bristol, UK for academic year 2020-2021. A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
The University of West England, Bristol offers more than £100,000 worth of scholarships for international students each year. This includes the Chancellor’s Scholarship wherein the recipient will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Development Office and other departments. The recipient will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
- Accounting and Finance.
- Audio and Music Technology.
- Business Management.
- Computer Science and Creative Technologies.
- Construction, Property and Surveying.
- Drama, Acting and Music.
- Education and Teaching.
- English, History and Writing.
- Environmental Science.
- Health Professions.
- Geography and Environmental Management.
- Forensic Science.
- Filmmaking, Animation and Photography.
- Journalism, Media and Public Relations.
- Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Sports Rehabilitation.
- Philosophy and Politics.
- Nursing and Midwifery.
- Sports, animal and land.
- Social Work.
- Psychology, Sociology and Criminology.
- Note that the MBA, BPTC, LPC, GDL, MSc Robotics and postgraduate research degrees courses are not eligible for the Chancellor’s
- For more details click Here
One academic year.
University of West England Chancellor’s Scholarships 2020 will cover 50% tuition fees for one academic year
To qualify for University of West England Chancellor’s Scholarships 2020, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries except UK.
- Have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree
- Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- Be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- Be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- Provide official transcripts at the time of application
How to Apply for University of West England Chancellor’s Scholarships 2020?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail University of West England Chancellor’s Scholarships 2020:
- The application deadline for the September 2020 scholarship is Sunday 31 May 2020. Applicants who have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree will be invited to apply via their UWE Welcome portal by completing the scholarship task.
- If you are successful, you will be notified via email by Friday 26 June 2020.
- If you accept the scholarship, you will need to pay your £3,000 deposit to UWE Bristol within a week of receiving your scholarship offer letter. You will also have to prove that you satisfy the UKVI criteria in terms of being able to cover living costs and the remainder of the fees.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
To know more about University of West England Chancellor’s Scholarships 2020, please visit official website: