|Deadline: Friday, June 19, 2020||Institution(s): University of the Arts London|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: UK|
UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship
UAL International Postgraduate Scholarships are open to international students from all over the world to undertake masters studies at University of the Arts London, UK. UAL offers a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and awards provided through generous donations from individuals, companies and philanthropic charities, as well as from University funds.
Up to four scholarships are available to applicants meeting eligibility criteria. A scholarship provides a £30,000 award to cover tuition fee charges and make a contribution towards living costs. Scholarship recipients will also be offered International Students House (ISH) accommodation for the duration of their study.
Full-time taught Masters degree in the following Faculties:
- Master of Architecture
- Master of Arts
- Master of Fine Arts
- Master of Research
- Master of Science
For more information about available courses, click here.
University of the Arts London Postgraduate Scholarships Provide the recipient with the following benefits:
The scholarship provides a £30,000 award to cover:
- Tuition fee charges
- A contribution towards living costs.
- Scholarship recipients will also be offered International Students House (ISH) accommodation for the duration of their study.
To qualify for University of the Arts London Postgraduate Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English. Meet the language requirements of the course.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- You must currently hold an offer to study a full-time taught master’s course at one of UAL’s six Colleges starting in the academic year of 2020/21. Your course must offer either an M ARCH, MA, MFA, MRes or MSc qualification.
- You need to be ordinarily resident in one of the low income economy countries detailed in the list of qualifying countries. OR You are an asylum seeker in the UK at the point you make your UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship application.
- Your annual household income must be £50,000 or less (or the equivalent exchange value in a qualifying countries currency) at the point of scholarship application.
- Providing a personal statement which responds to the following questions as part of your UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship application (maximum 350 words per question):
- Describe how receiving a Postgraduate Scholarship would make a difference to you
- Tell us how you intend to use the qualification you will be gaining to support your future plans
- Describe how you would address challenges in your home country
- Tell us how you would uphold the values of social justice and environmental stewardship
How to Apply for University of the Arts London Postgraduate Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for University of the Arts London Postgraduate Scholarships:
Apply to the university from here(each program has its own application)
Apply for the scholarship:
Once you’ve received an offer on a qualifying course, the ‘my funding’ page on your UAL Applicant portal will be updated to display application forms for scholarships you may be eligible for.
Note: Your completed UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship application form and supporting evidence must be submitted by 1pm on Friday 19 June 2020.
If you need help, please contact email@example.com
To apply and know more about University of the Arts London Postgraduate Scholarships, please visit official website: