University of Strathclyde Performance Sports Scholarships are open for international students to pursue their undergraduate or postgraduate studies at University of Strathclyde, UK for academic year 2022-2023. The University of Strathclyde Performance Sport Scholarship Programme aims to enable talented student-athletes to follow a dual career, achieving their degree whilst simultaneously reaching their sporting potential.
The programme aims to provide academic flexibility, World-Class sports science and medical support, and financial assistance towards training and competition costs. The Performance Sport Scholarship Programme is offered on a one-year renewable basis based on the Performance Sport Panel’s review of applications each year. Performance Sport Scholars are provided with a comprehensive support package equating to a cash equivalent of up to £4,750 per year funded through generous donations from the University of Strathclyde Alumni Community.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): University of Strathclyde
- Study in: UK
- Program Period: The Performance Sport Scholarship Programme is offered on a one-year renewable basis based on the Performance Sport Panel’s review of applications each year.
- Deadline: January 17, 2022
-Chemical & Process Engineering
-Civil & Environmental Engineering
-Design, Manufacturing & Engineering Management
-Electronic & Electrical Engineering
-Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
-Naval Architecture, Ocean & Marine Engineering
- Humanities & Social Sciences;
-Centre for Lifelong Learning
-Government & Public Policy
-Psychological Sciences & Health
-Social Work & Social Policy
- Strathclyde Business School;
-Accounting & Finance
-Hunter Centre for Entrepreneurship
-MBA & International Division
-Strathclyde Executive Education & Development
-Work, Employment & Organisation
-Computer & Information Sciences
-Mathematics & Statistics
-Pure & Applied Chemistry
-Strathclyde Institute of Pharmacy & Biomedical Sciences
University of Strathclyde Performance Sport Scholarship will provide up to £1,000 (+ up to £3,750* in-kind support). This scholarship also help with Living costs, Equipment and study costs.
To qualify for University of Strathclyde Performance Sport Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Full Time, Part Time students of Undergraduate, Postgraduate Taught, Postgraduate Research.
- All applicants must be competing in a Sportscotland-recognised sport, and priority will be given to students competing in a BUCS-sport who can demonstrate the potential to contribute toward the University’s objective of being ranked in the top 20 in the UK by 2022-23.
- All applicants are to be competing at Junior or Senior International level.
- Furthermore, we actively encourage students competing at an elite level within disability sport and our new £31m Sports Facility is fully-accessible.
For more details click, here
How to Apply for University of Strathclyde Performance Sport Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for University of Strathclyde Performance Sport Scholarship:
- You will be asked to provide contact details for:
- An individual from your Sports Governing Body (Performance Director or equivalent), and
- Your Sports Coach.
Therefore, please have this information available prior to starting your application as you will not be able to return to the application once started.
- Please apply through the online form.
To know more about University of Strathclyde Performance Sport Scholarship, please visit official website: