Pursue your studies in Canada. Good news! University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship 2024-2025 is a fully funded masters and PhD scholarship for international students. This scholarship provides $30,000 for PhD and $25,000 for masters per annum along with $5,000 travel allowance, which may be used over the life of the award.
University of Saskatchewan is one of Canada’s top medical/doctoral universities with a broad combination of human, animal, and plant studies all in one campus. As one of Canada’s 15 leading research-intensive universities, USask provides a highly collaborative research environment with some of the best facilities and analytical tools in the country.
The UGS is open to students in select departments only. New and continuing students in acceptable academic standing must be nominated by their departments.
- Level of Study: Masters/ Doctoral
- Institution(s): University of Saskatchewan
- Study in: Canada
- Program Period: 4 years for PhD. 3 years for Masters.
- Deadline: February 28, 2024 at 4:30pm CST
- Art & Art History
- Curriculum Studies
- Education – cross-departmental PhD program
- Indigenous Studies
- Languages, Literature, & Cultural Studies
- Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- Linguistics & Religious Studies
- Small Animal Clinical Sciences
- Veterinary Pathology
- Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies
University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Master’s – $25,000/year plus tuition (2.5 yrs.)
- PhD – $30,000/year plus tuition (4 yrs.)
$5,000 travel allowance, which may be used over the life of the award.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship
To be eligible for University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- All University Graduate Scholarships (UGS) recipients must be full-time, fully-qualified students who are either continuing their program or are in the process of being admitted into a graduate degree program.
- Students must be in the first 36 months of a Master’s degree program or the first 48 months of a Doctoral degree program to apply for or hold a UGS.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 80% average as a continuing student or entrance average as a prospective student.
How to Apply for University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship UGS?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important steps to avail University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship:
(1) Complete the online application.
- A cover letter detailing the progress or prospective progress of your graduate program
- Up-to-date Curriculum Vitae
- Outline (no more than 500 words) of the proposed research program and starting date
- Official transcripts from each post-secondary institution attended other than the University of Saskatchewan.
(2) Three letters of recommendation from individuals familiar with the student’s academic work can be sent in confidence to email@example.com. Please ensure the referee includes the name of the scholarship and the student’s name in the first paragraph of the letter.
To know more about University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship, please visit official website: