Start your study adventure anywhere in the world. Good news! Applications for University of Reading Empowering Change Scholarship are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
University of Reading Empowering Change Scholarship 2021-2022 is a partially funded masters scholarship for international students. This scholarship provides the recipient with £5,000 to contribute towards living expenses and £5,000 in tuition fees reduction making this scholarship package worth a total of £10,000.
GIIDAE scholarships offer funding to assist students in their studies as they pursue a variety of careers that encompass numerous global challenges such as: food production, security, and health; sustainability of agro-ecosystems; climate change, animal welfare and behaviour; poverty alleviation; social development, international development; consumer behaviour and choice.
The Graduate Institute of International Development, Agriculture and Economics (GIIDAE) has a diverse range of scholarships available, both those offered by the School; by the University; and by organisations outside of the University. These are offered to enable students to pursue their studies here at Reading.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of Reading
- Study in: UK
- Deadline: June 01, 2021
Eligible full-time Masters degree offered by the Graduate Institute of International Development, Agriculture and Economics (GIIDAE):
- MSc Agricultural Economics
- MSc Agriculture and Development
- MSc Applied International Development
- MSc Climate Change and Development
- MSc Consumer Behaviour
- MSc Communication for Development
- MSc Development Finance
- MSc Environment and Development
- MSc Food Economics and Marketing
- MSc Food Security and Development
- MRes Research Agricultural and Food Economics
- MSc Research Agriculture Ecology and Environment.
University of Reading Empowering Change Scholarship provide the recipient with £5,000 to contribute towards living expenses and £5,000 in tuition fees reduction making this scholarship package worth a total of £10,000.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Reading Empowering Change Scholarship
To qualify for University of Reading Empowering Change Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: Students from World Bank member developing countries
- Applicants should be well-rounded students from World Bank member developing countries, who want to create socio-economic change within their countries using what they have learned through their postgraduate studies with GIIDAE.
- To be considered, applicants must have an offer of a place on 1 of the eligible programs (see above).
- Those who have a conditional offer that includes English and are offered a scholarship, must demonstrate the required level of English proficiency within 1 month of being offered the Scholarship, otherwise the scholarship offer will be withdrawn.
How to Apply for University of Reading Empowering Change Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for University of Reading Empowering Change Scholarship:
Applicants have to submit a personal statement based on their previous achievements and aspirations, and explain why they should be given this scholarship. The statement should include the following points:
- An insight into what they have achieved in the past and their goals for the future;
- How this degree will benefit them and their career in the future, including any practical way they think their studies could support their wider community;
- Previous academic achievement, including grades; and
- How their previous professional and volunteer experience qualify them for this award.
- The application should be submitted through the university website given below.
To apply and know more about University of Reading Empowering Change Scholarship, please visit official website: