|Deadline: September 4, 2020||Institution(s): University of Parma|
|Level of Study: PhD||Study in: Italy|
Pursue your PhD studies in Italy. University of Parma PhD Scholarships 2021 are currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about University of Parma PhD Scholarship, its benefits and step by step application procedure.
University of Parma PhD Scholarship 2021 is a fully funded scholarship. International students from all over the world are eligible to apply. This scholarship is valid for PhD studies only. University of Parma PhD Scholarships will cover all educational expenses, residence and monthly stipend.
The University of Parma is a university in Parma, Emilia-Romagna, Italy. It is organized into nine departments. But now it is leading with the multiple disciplines in research with vast research areas and national and international students. It is full of skilled and professional researchers, professors and research facilities.
There are 18 different disciplines with fully funded scholarships for international students. There is no application fee and no specific language requirement for the Italy scholarships 2021 at the University of Parma.
Also Apply for Koc University Scholarship, Turkey (Fully Funded)
The University of Parma, Italy has announced its PhD Scholarships in Italy in 18 different research groups with the collaboration of other Italian and international universities.
- PhD in Evolutionary Biology and Ecology
- PhD in Biotechnology and Bioscience
- PhD in Physics
- PhD in Civil Engineering and Architecture
- PhD in Industrial Engineering
- PhD in Mathematics
- PhD in Molecular Medicine
- PhD in Neuroscience
- PhD in Psychology
- PhD in Materials Science and Technology
- PhD in Chemical Sciences
- PhD in Food Science
- PhD in Drug Science
- PhD in Earth Sciences
- PhD in Philogical-literary, Historical-philosophical and artistic Sciences
- PhD in Translational Medical and Surgical Sciences
- PhD in VeterinAry Medical Sciences
- PhD in Information Technologies
- Three years
University of Parma PhD Scholarships will provide the following benefits:
- All educational expenses,
- Monthly stipend
Eligibility Criteria for University of Parma PhD Scholarships
To qualify for University of Parma PhD Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Students must have the Master/MPhil (18 year) education at the time of applications for the PhD degrees at the University of Parma, Italy.
- Applicants must be research oriented and willing to work in research group
- Students must have the record of conduct (performance)
- Must have research, leadership and management skills
- There is no specific grades and age limit required
- Language Requirement: Students are encouraged to demonstrate the English language fluency through documents, interviews…, etc because medium of study and research will be in English but there are no specific Language requirements.
How to apply for University of Parma PhD Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for step by step Application process
- There is no separate application for scholarships you can apply for the admission and your application will automatically consider for scholarships in Italy. Application links are given on the above list of courses section.
- Attach the following documents in pdf format
- CV or Resume
- Educational documents
- Copy of passport
- Statement of Purpose/Study Plan
- Research Proposal
- Other Supporting documents (if any)
- Submit your application.
To know more about University of Parma PhD Scholarships, please visit official website: