Pursue your studies in New Zealand. Good news! University of Otago Doctoral Scholarship is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
University of Otago Doctoral Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded PhD scholarship for international students. This scholarship will provide NZ$ 28,600 stipend per annum plus a domestic tuition fees waiver for 36 months.
University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships invite applications from international students who want to undertake PhD degree at University of Otago, New Zealand for academic year 2023-2024. University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships will provide NZ$ 28,600 stipend per annum plus a domestic tuition fees waiver for 36 months (excludes student services fee and insurance).
The University Council of the University of Otago, on the recommendation of the Senate, awards Doctoral Scholarships to candidates proceeding to a course of supervised doctoral study at this University. These scholarships are normally available only to students seeking to obtain their first doctoral qualification. Candidates may receive one Fully Funded University of Otago doctoral scholarship only.
The Doctoral Scholarship is open for candidates pursuing PhD degree in any field provided at the University of Otago. However, the candidates must meet all the eligibility requirements to receive a place of the offer as well as the scholarship at the university.
- Level of Study: PhD (Doctoral) , Professional Doctorates (DClinDent, DMA, DBA, EDd)
- Institution(s): University of Otago
- Study in: New Zealand
- Courses Offered: See Here
- Program Period: One year
- Scholarship offered: Up to 200 annually
- Deadline: Ongoing (Can apply anytime)
- University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships will provide NZ$ 28,600 stipend per annum plus a domestic tuition fees waiver for 36 months (excludes student services fee and insurance).
- Professional Doctorates (DClinDent, DMA, DBA, EDd) – NZ$28,600 stipend per annum plus a tuition fee waiver for up to 36 months capped at the domestic rate (excludes student services fee and insurance).
To qualify for University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Candidates must have completed a Master’s degree by papers and thesis. Moreover, the grades of all relevant advanced level papers contributing towards the degree and the thesis are relevant.
- However, applicants whose prior qualifications have been awarded by other universities, the University shall calculate a GPA score using what it considers to be the most relevant papers and grades provided on the applicant’s academic transcripts
- Likewise, the applicant’s potential for, or record of, research.
- The advice, recommendation and/or ranking of the relevant Head of Department.
- Domestic as well as international candidates may apply for the Doctoral Scholarships at Otago University. However, international students will receive the scholarship at the domestic rate.
How to Apply for University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships:
Candidates can apply for the Doctoral Scholarship at the University of Otago via the eVision portal at the University’s website. Once you have applied for admission to your programme you will receive an alert in your student portal inviting you to apply for a scholarship.
To know more about University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships, please visit official website: