Pursue your studies in Malaysia. Good news! University of Nottingham Scholarship 2021 is currently open for international students. In this article we will explain in detail about University of Nottingham Scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
University of Nottingham Scholarship 2021 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for masters and doctoral studies. The scholarship offers 100% tuition fees waiver.
The Developing Solutions Scholarship Fund will reach out to students who have the potential to make a real difference to the development and prosperity of their home countries.
10 awards of 100% tuition fee scholarships are available for students from the developing and third world countries registering for taught Masters programmes at Malaysia Campus in areas related to science, technology and education.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of Nottingham (Malaysia Campus)
- Study in: Malaysia
- Deadline: October 18, 2021 (December intake) / August 02, 2022 (September Intake)
Program Period: From two to three years.
- MSc Chemical Engineering.
- MSc Civil Engineering.
- MSc Computer Science.
- MSc Mechanical Engineering.
- MSc Electronic Communication & Computer Engineering.
- MSc Crop Biotechnology.
- MA Educational Leadership & Management.
- MA Special Needs.
- MA TESOL.
- MSc International Development Management.
- MA International Relations.
You may be interested to apply for these scholarships
- MEXT Scholarship University Recommendation Japan
- Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships Netherlands
- Monash Humanitarian Scholarship Australia
University of Nottingham Scholarship provides the recipient with below benefits:
- 100% tuition fee scholarships are available for students from the developing and third world countries.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Nottingham Scholarship
To qualify for University of Nottingham Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
Be holding an unconditional offer letter and accepted the offer by paying RM2,000 for full time Masters degree programme at University of Nottingham Malaysia for 2021/21 intakes. Copy of unconditional offer letter and acceptance form must be attached together with the application.
Be classified as an ‘overseas’ student for fee purposes.
- Have at least 1 full year working experience after completion of undergraduate programme. Fresh graduates will not be considered.
- Must sufficiently enable to support cost of living throughout the duration of studies.
Complete our scholarship application form online. Please take note only completed form with all supporting documents will be considered.
submission of application will be open from March 2021
application for September 2021 intake is open from 1 March 2021 and closed by 2 August 2021. Successful applicants will be notified by 23 August 2021
application for December 2021 intake is open from 1 June 2021 and closed by 18 October 2021. Successful applicants will be notified by 8 November 2021
current students and graduates of UNMC will not be considered for this scholarship as to give new students an opportunity.
only complete applications and meet the above requirements will be entertained.
English language requirements:
- IELTS: 6.0 (with no less than 5.5 in each element)
- TOEFL (iBT): 79 (minimum 17 in Writing and Listening, 18 in Reading, 20 in Speaking)
- PTE (Academic): 55 (with no less than 51 in each element)
- MUET: Band 3
- IELTS, TOEFL and PTE (Academic) test results must be less than two years old and all IELTS must be the academic version of the test. MUET results are valid for five years from the date of the release of results.
How to Apply for University of Nottingham Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants for competitive university scholarships must first have applied for and obtained an offer to study at the university Here and you can know how to apply to the university from Here.
- Complete the online Scholarship Application Form online.
- Return your form to this address (DevelopingSolutionMalaysia@nottingham.edu.my)
- Documents to attach:
- Copy of Passport.
- Copy of testimonials and records of participation in extracurricular activities.
- Copy of academic transcripts.
- Copy of parents (both) incomes.
- Copy of bank statement of account.
- Copy of UNM unconditional offer letter& payment of acceptance fee.
- Portfolio of your achievement.
To know more about University of Nottingham Scholarship, please visit official website:
- Scholarships in USA
- School of Accountancy Accelerate Scholarship at QUT Australia
- Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI)