|Deadline: October 31, 2020||Institution(s): University of Melbourne|
|Level of Study: Masters / PhD (Doctoral)||Study in: Australia|
University of Melbourne Human Rights Scholarship 2021
University of Melbourne Human Rights Scholarship invites applications from international students who want to pursue masters or PhD degree at University of Melbourne Australia for academic year 2021-2022. Human Rights Scholarship covers Living allowance of $36,200 per year, Relocation grant of $2,000 and Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership.
- Human Rights
- 2 years for students undertaking a Master by research degree
- Up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a Doctoral degree
University of Melbourne Human Rights Scholarship 2021 will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Living allowance of $36,200 per year pro rata (2020 full-time study rate) for up to 2 years for students undertaking a Master by research degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a Doctoral degree. The living allowance may be indexed annually and includes limited paid sick, maternity and parenting leave.
- Relocation grant of $2,000 for students moving from States or Territories outside Victoria or $3,000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia
For further information, see Manage my scholarship
Note that the Human Rights Scholarship does not cover tuition fees for international students.
To qualify for University of Melbourne Human Rights Scholarship 2021, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a Master or Doctorate by research degree at the University of Melbourne.
- Intend to undertake graduate research in the field of Human Rights.
- Be committed to the peaceful advancement of respect for human rights that extends beyond academic studies (such as voluntary work and/or work experience).
- Have not already completed a research qualification at the same or higher level as the course for which a scholarship is sought.
- Intend to study as a full-time student unless there are compassionate or compelling circumstances that prevent you from undertaking full-time study.
- Not have previously received a Human Rights Scholarship.
- Eligible applicants are selected based on academic merit, the area of study in and level of commitment to human rights, and the strength of supporting documentation.
How to Apply for University of Melbourne Human Rights Scholarship 2021?
Please follow the following application instructions to University of Melbourne Human Rights Scholarship 2021:
- You must register before you can make an online submission so make an account from here.
- This is a preview of the Human Rights Scholarship application form. When you’re ready to apply, click Fill Out Now to begin.
- Select your study type (Graduate coursework study or Graduate research study) and apply from here.
- Applicants will be notified of the outcome by email in February of the following year. Reasons for non-selection and feedback on individual applications will not be provided.
To know more about University of Melbourne Human Rights Scholarship 2021, please visit official website: