Pursue your education in UK. Good news! Applications for University of Kent Undergraduate Scholarships are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship program, its benefits and step by step application process.
University of Kent Undergraduate Scholarships 2024-2025 are partially funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships worth £3000 per year of study at the University of Kent, towards the cost of tuition fees and are offered to nationals of any country paying overseas fees.
The University has a long tradition of welcoming international students and is pleased to offer a number of scholarships for entry at undergraduate level.
The University of Kent is a public research university, founded in 1965. It was granted its Royal Charter on 4 January 1965. The University of Kent was founded in 1965 as a British and public research university. It is one of the country’s leading academic institutions producing world-class research, rated internationally excellent and leading the way in many fields of study.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): University of Kent
- Study in: UK
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Art, Economic, Pharmacy, Engineering and Electronic, Business. For more details about majors, click here.
- Program Period: 3-4 years
- Deadline: March 29, 2024
University of Kent Undergraduate Scholarships will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- The scholarships are worth £3000 per year of study at the University of Kent, towards the cost of tuition fees and are offered to nationals of any country paying overseas fees.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Kent Undergraduate Scholarships
To qualify for University of Kent Undergraduate Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- An application must have been made for an undergraduate degree course at the University of Kent, beginning in September.
- The applicant must have received an offer of a place (conditional or unconditional) on a degree course.
- The applicant must have been assessed as an overseas fee payer.
- The University must have received confirmation of the applicant’s firm acceptance of the offer by the deadline date.
- Students who choose Kent as their insurance place will not be eligible for the Scholarship.
How to Apply for University of Kent Undergraduate Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for University of Kent Undergraduate Scholarships:
- Apply for Kent University through UCAS from here.
- Start the application for Scholarship from here.
- If you have applied for a programme with the Medway School of Pharmacy, please email email@example.com.
- As part of your application upload an essay, which should be submitted as either a Word or PDF document. Please write no more than 750 words on a topic about which you are passionate and which is relevant to your selected degree programme.
To know more about University of Kent Undergraduate Scholarships, please visit official website: