|Deadline: June 30, 2020||Institution(s): University of Jinan|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: China|
University of Jinan Masters Scholarship in Computer Science is open to international students for academic year 2020-2021. This scholarship will cover tuition fee, internship, basic textbooks, free on-campus accommodation, medical insurance and monthly living allowance (depending on qualifications and experience).
School of Information Science & Engineering, University of Jinan (UJN), China, is seeking highly motivated MS students for three years of studies on a Scholarship (Chinese Government Scholarship, Shandong Government Scholarship, UJN President Scholarship and other). All studies are in ENGLISH, including ALL courses, supervision, papers, thesis and other such activities involved.
Also check Fully Funded Orange Knowledge Programme and avail the opportunity to study in Netherlands.
The University of Jinan is a key and comprehensive university in Shandong Province and is also entitled a distinctive institution of higher learning which is committed to producing applied-talented students.
- Computer Science and Technology
- Electronic Information Science and Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Communication Engineering
- Network Engineering
University of Jinan Masters Scholarship in Computer Science will cover:
- A waiver of fee for registration, tuition, internship and basic textbooks.
- Free on-campus accommodation.
- Medical insurance and protection scheme for international students in China.
- Monthly living allowance (depending on qualifications and experience).
Also Apply for DAAD Scholarship and get a monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Jinan Masters Scholarship in Computer Science
To qualify for University of Jinan Masters Scholarship in Computer Science, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English. Be proficient in English Language (reading, writing and speaking), as all the courses will be taught in English;
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Be a citizen of a country other than People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- Not be a registered student in any Chinese universities at the time of application;
- Be a BS or BEng holder (under the age of 35) in the field related to Computer Science/Engineering, Information and Communication Technologies or Mathematics;
- Have an excellent academic background, GPA 3.2/4.0 or 4.0/5.0 and above is required.
Don’t miss an opportunity! Follow us on Instagram. 🙂
How to Apply for University of Jinan Masters Scholarship in Computer Science?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for University of Jinan Masters Scholarship in Computer Science:
- First choose a supervisor from the SUPERVISOR LIST.
- E-mail the required materials to the email address of your preferred supervisor before the DEADLINE.
- Cover letter (please SELECT one of the prospective supervisors from the Supervisor List. Applications without clear indication of your preferred supervisor will be considered INVALID).
- Detailed resume (basic info plus photo, marital status, GPA, education, professional expertise, research experience, publications if any, etc.). Please prepare your resume according to the TEMPLATE attached (Download the template here).
- Academic transcripts.
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate.
- Study plan at University of Jinan.
- Reference letters. At least three reference letters are required. All referrers should be faculties with personal homepages in a university. Each reference letter should be sent to the email address of your preferred supervisor by the REFERRER HIMSELF.
Also apply for Rhodes Scholarship | Fully Funded with a living stipend of £15,144 per annum and all University and College fees.
To know more about University of Jinan Masters Scholarship in Computer Science, please visit official website: