|Deadline: April 01, 2020||Institution(s): University of Glasgow
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: UK|
University of Glasgow African Excellence Fee Waiver awards are open to African students from all over the world who intend to undertake higher education at University of Glasgow. The University’s reputation as one of the world’s leading universities is built upon the work of those men and women who have studied, where undertaken pioneering research there.
The University’s reputation is also built on the network of alumni, friends and partners who support the University’s activities in all sorts of crucial ways.
- Adult Education, Community Development & Youth Work.
- Advanced Nursing Science.
- Advanced Practice in Health Care.
- Advanced Statistics.
- Ancient Cultures.
- Applied Linguistics.
- Art History.
- Biomedical Sciences.
- Bio statistics.
- Biotechnology & Management.
- Cancer Research & Precision Oncology.
- Cardiovascular Sciences.
- Celtic Studies.
- Children’s Literature & Literacies.
- Chinese Studies.
- City Planning.
- City Planning & Real Estate Development.
- Civil Engineering & Management.
- Classics & Ancient History.
- Clinical Genetics.
- Clinical Neuropsychology Knowledge & Practice.
- Clinical Nutrition.
- Comparative Literature.
- Composition & Creative Practice.
- Creative Industries & Cultural Policy.
Fee Waiver to One Year Masters Program
University of Glasgow African Excellence Fee Waiver award provides the recipients with the following awards:
- Full tuition fees for one year master program.
To be eligible for University of Glasgow African Excellence Fee Waiver award, you must fulfill the following criteria:
Required Language: English
Eligible Countries: Below African Countries:
Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo Democratic Republic of, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Applicant must be resident in Africa at time of applying.
- Applicant must have completed a Bachelor degree in Africa.
- Applicant must hold a conditional or unconditional offer of a place for a full-time master program.
- Applicant must demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to a UK 1st Class Honors.
- Applicant must be applying to all on-campus Masters program.
How to Apply for University of Glasgow African Excellence Fee Waiver award?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for University of Glasgow African Excellence Fee Waiver award:
- You first need to hold a conditional or unconditional offer for Master program to be considered for the scholarship.
To apply for a Master program, you need to provide:
- A final or current undergraduate degree transcript (and an official translation).
- Undergraduate degree certificate (and an official translation) if you have already completed your degree.
- Any additional document specifically listed under ‘Entry requirements’ on the chosen master degree program web page.
- Copy of your passport.
- A proof of English Proficiency.
- For your online application:
- The Online Application Form is accessed by clicking ‘Apply Now’ on our individual course web pages.
There are two steps to the online application:
- Step 1: Register and complete an application and any other subsequent applications.
- Step 2: Once you have completed an application then you can access Applicant Self Service through the Online Application to:
- Check the status of your application.
- Upload any additional documents.
- Update your personal details.
- Accept any offers you receive.
- To apply for the scholarship, please submit a 500 word personal statement to Scholarships@glasgow.ac.uk.
Your personal statement must include:
- Your full name, applicant number and clearly state that you are applying for the University of Glasgow African Excellence Fee Waiver.
- Why you have selected the master program at the University of Glasgow.
- Why you merit the funded place (e.g academic/personal achievement).
- How you will benefit from scholarship.
To know more about University of Glasgow African Excellence Fee Waiver award, please visit official websites: