|Deadline: July 20, 2020||Institution(s): University of Brighton|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate||Study in: UK|
University of Brighton Sports scholarships
Elite athletes / Elite disabled athletes scholarships are open for international students who want to pursue their undergraduate degree at University of Brighton, UK for the session of 2020/2021.
These are for students who have reached a national level of competition or performance and have the potential and dedication to reach world-class performance level.
Scholarships and the value awarded to individuals depend on the athlete’s current competition level and the number and quality of overall applications that year. Minimum requirements for applying are to be competing at regional level competition. If you would like more information about our scholarships and applying then contact us. To be eligible for a scholarship you must be a student or have an unconditional or conditional offer from the University of Brighton. Scholarships are open to a range of widely recognized sports and include disability sports.
- 6 months membership
University of Brighton Sports scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Free access to the university sport facilities
- Financial support (up to £1000 for the academic year)
- Performance T-shirt
- Access to workshops (nutrition, fitness training, technique analysis and sports psychology)
- Strength and Conditioning support
- Sport Science support
- Physical Performance testing
- Reduced rate access to physiotherapy support
- Reduced rate access to sport massage treatments
- A mentor to help with lifestyle management
- Access to University of Brighton sports coaches (where available)
- Links to external clubs through our extensive partnership network
To be eligible for University of Brighton Sports scholarships, applicant must fulfill the following criteria:
Required Language: English
Eligible Countries: All World Countries
You should have reached a junior or senior national level of competition or performance and have the potential and dedication to reach world-class performance level (or equivalent) in your sport.
You should have been accepted on a University of Brighton course or be a current student of the university, or a directly funded course at a partner college.
How to Apply for University of Brighton Sports scholarships 2020?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for University of Brighton Sports scholarships:
- Apply for sport course in Brighton here.
- After the acceptance Fill the online application with your personal information.
To know more about University of Brighton Sports scholarships, please visit official website: