Start your study adventure in Netherlands. Good news! University of Amsterdam Scholarships are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its application benefits and step by step application process.
University of Amsterdam Scholarships 2021 are fully funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are available for undergraduate and masters studies. These scholarships cover scholarship up to €25,000, covering tuition and living expenses per academic year.
The University of Amsterdam is the Netherlands’ largest university, offering the widest range of academic programmes. At the UvA, 30,000 students, 6,000 staff members and 3,000 PhD candidates study and work in a diverse range of fields, connected by a culture of curiosity.
Non-EU students from any discipline who graduated in the top 10% of their class may apply. Selection is on the basis of academic excellence, ambition and the relevance of the selected Master’s program to a student’s future career.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): University of Amsterdam
- Study in: Netherlands
- Program Period: Depends upon program offered
- Deadline: January 15 -February 1, 2021 (Annually)
Are you interested studying in USA? visit below links:
- Yale University Scholarships in the USA
University of Amsterdam Scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Fully funded scholarship up to €25,000, covering tuition and living expenses per academic year.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Amsterdam Scholarships
To qualify for University of Amsterdam Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All International students who are not from the EU are eligible.
- Non-EU students from any discipline who graduated in the top 10% of their class may apply. Selection is on the basis of academic excellence, ambition and the relevance of the selected Master’s program to a student’s future career.
- For two-year Master’s programs, there is the possibility of an extension for a second year. Scholarship recipients become part of a select community, taking part, for example, in extracurricular activities developed specially for them.
How to apply for University of Amsterdam Scholarships?
Please follow the following instructions to avail this scholarship:
- Choose a program
Use the links above to choose a program and view the application information for that program.
- Check the entry requirements
Check the specific entry requirements and deadlines for the program of your choice.
- Submit enrollment application in Studielink
All students who would like to apply to a program at the University of Amsterdam will need to start their application process in Studielink, which is the central application organization for Dutch universities.
- Complete your application
After registering in Studielink, you will receive emails with your UvA student number and instructions for the next step of the application process.
- GPA and transcripts of the past years
- Motivation letter explaining why you deserve this scholarship (300 words)
- Recommendation letter by a dean, teacher, or academic supervisor
- English Test
- GMAT or GRE QR results
To know more about University of Amsterdam Scholarships, please visit official websites:
- Scholarships in Netherlands