|Deadline: May 18, 2020||Institution(s):University of Aberdeen|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate||Study in: Scotland,UK|
University of Aberdeen Jim Duncan Scholarships
University of Aberdeen Jim Duncan Scholarships are open for international students to pursue their graduate studies in University of Aberdeen, Scotland, UK for the session of 2020/2021. This scholarship is valued at £2,500 per annum.
There are two Jim Duncan Scholarships available. They are open to applicants who have decided to go to the University of Aberdeen to undertake an undergraduate degree starting in September 2020 after having had a break in their education, or who are resuming their undergraduate studies at the University after an interruption, and require financial assistance.
Aberdeen University is a public research university in Aberdeen, It is Scotland’s third-oldest university and the fifth-oldest in the English-speaking world, Aberdeen is consistently ranked among the top 200 universities in the world.
More information Jim Duncan Scholarship Guidelines – 2020
- Primary Education
University of Aberdeen Jim Duncan Scholarships provides the recipients below benefits:
- Each scholarship is valued at £2,500 per annum.
- The scholar may apply to have the scholarship renewed on an annual basis.
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for University of Aberdeen Jim Duncan Scholarships:
- Required Languages: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World countries
- Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of financial need and academic potential.
- Scholarships are available for all full-time undergraduate areas of study, (MA, LLB, BSc, MSci, MChem, MEng, BEng, MBChB, Bachelor of Divinity, Bachelor of Theology, MA Primary Education, BMus), but not the PGDE education programmes.
- Open application for the University of Aberdeen to undertake an undergraduate degree starting in September 2020 after having had a break in their education, or who are resuming their undergraduate studies at the University after an interruption and require financial assistance.
- The scholarships are open to all applicants regardless of nationality or fee status. Applications from medical students would be particularly welcome.
- To be considered for a Jim Duncan Scholarship you will need to have applied to the University of Aberdeen for a place starting in September 2020; to be awarded a scholarship you must receive and then firmly accept an offer, either conditional or unconditional, of a place at the University.
- The scholarships can only be held by students of the University – they cannot be transferred to another institution. The only exception to the above is if you are resuming your undergraduate studies at the University of Aberdeen after an interruption.
How to Apply for University of Aberdeen Jim Duncan Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to win University of Aberdeen Jim Duncan Scholarships:
- Personal details
- Make sure that you put your name and your address for correspondence. You should supply the name of the School, College or other educational institution which you have attended most recently, your date of birth, your UCAS and choose “Register with UCAS and complete your application” to edit Personal ID number, and the degree course you will be undertaking at the University of Aberdeen. Please include your e-mail address.
- Fill in the application form online click “apply now“, making sure you provide the name and email address of a suitable reference.
- As the scholarships are awarded on the basis of financial need the Scholarship Panel expects to see supporting documentary evidence and your application will be unsuccessful if this is not provided.
For queries should be directed to email@example.com
To know more about University of Aberdeen Jim Duncan Scholarships, please visit official website: