Good news! Applications for UNICEF Internship are currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this internship, its benefits and step by step application process.
UNICEF Internship 2021-2022 is open to international students. The duration of the internship is 6 – 26 weeks. UNICEF Internships will provide a stipend, living expenses will be covered, a lump sum will be provided to support visa and travel expenses and a grant will be given to the interns as a contribution towards funding for the internship project.
Applications for UNICEF are open to international students. The duration of the internship will vary depending on location. Unicef will cover all yours living expenses, travel charges and visa cost.
The UNICEF Internship Program offers students and recent graduates the opportunity to gain direct practical experience with UNICEF’s work. Internship opportunities are available worldwide.
UNICEF is one of the few UN agencies to change its internship policy from unpaid to paid internships. Interested students and graduates can apply for a variety of intern positions in multiple areas within the mandate of UNICEF, including Operations, Program and Policy, and External Relations.
Participants will get the opportunity to gain new skills, compete in a case competition, develop a professional network, get an inside look into helping small and medium businesses thrive, and learn more about career opportunities within our Global Business Organisation in a fun and inclusive environment.
This will be a fully-funded internship program in which candidates will be avail of stipend, living expenses, a contribution for visa cost, and relevant funding for the work. Interns will be meeting in multi-cultural settings. This internship duration will be from 6 to 26 weeks. The candidate may be required either as full time or sometimes not.
UNICEF Internship Summary
- Institution(s): UNICEF
- Location: Varies according to the availability of the opportunities
- Internship Focused Areas: Social work
- Internship Period: 6 – 26 weeks
- Internship Deadline: You can apply for a place at any time throughout the year.
UNICEF Internship Benefits
UNICEF internships will cover the following benefits:
- A stipend will be provided to the interns while the internship duration.
- Living expenses will be covered.
- A lump sum will be provided to support visa and travel expenses.
- A grant will be given to the interns as a contribution towards funding for the internship project.
Eligibility Criteria for UNICEF Internship
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for UNICEF:
- Required Languages: Fluent in English or Spanish or French
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- A candidate must be enrolled either in an undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral degree program or in the past two years he must have been graduated.
- A candidate must be proficient either in English, Spanish, or French language.
- A candidate must have an excellent academic background.
- Also, a candidate must be familiar with the working language of the office.
- A candidate is not eligible if his any immediate relative works or have been worked with UNICEF.
- A candidate should be no younger than 18 years.
How to Apply for UNICEF Internship?
Please follow the following application instructions to win UNICEF Internship:
- A candidate is directed to visit the official website of UNICEF and find recent jobs and opportunities.
- Secondly, applicants should assess which position they can fit better.
- After the selection of the opportunities, they should create their profile via the official website and submit an online profile of recruitment.
- A CV and cover letter would also be attached.
To know more about UNICEF internships, please visit official website: