|Deadline: September 30, 2020/ December 31, 2020||Institution(s): Turkish Government|
|Level of Study: Fellowship||Study in: Turkey|
Turkish Government Research Fellowship Program is open to international students from all over the world who want to undertake research fellowship studies in Turkey for academic year 2021. Turkish Government Research Fellowship Program will provide the candidate with monthly stipend of 3000 TL.
The program is designed to encourage international researchers and academicians to carry out collaborative academic research in their own fields with Turkish academicians in the most prestigious Turkish universities.
The program is available for PhD holders or PhD candidates at dissertation stage.
Research Scholarship Program applications are received and evaluated over the course of four Application periods spread out all year round.
- Veterinary Medicine
- Applied and Pure Sciences
- Biomedical Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Materials Sciences
- Mathematical Science
- Architecture& Construction
- Business and Management
- Transportation and Logistics
- Computer Science and IT
- Creative Arts and Design
- Fashion and Textile
- Graphic Design
- Industrial Design
- Education and Training
- Special Education
- Chemical and Materials Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Health and Medicine
- International Law
- Public Law
- Social Studies and Media
- Environmental Management
- Film & Television
- International relations
- Media & Communication Studies
- Public Administration
- Social Science
- Social Work
- Travel and Hospitality
- Travel and Tourism
- Museum Studies
- 3 to 12 months
Turkish Government Research Fellowship Program 2021 will provide:
- Monthly Stipend of 3,000 TL per month.
Eligibility Criteria for Turkish Government Research Fellowship Program 2021
To qualify for Turkish Government Research Fellowship Program 2021, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Valid passport/National ID
Note: Please note that the photo you upload into the Application system must be a proper portrait of yourself, candidate photos which are not identifiable will undermine the evaluation of your application.
- Official Transcript
Note: Online screenshots and uncertified transcripts will undermine the evaluation of your application.
- Research proposal: An example of your written work.
- Test Certificate: National exam aInternational exam scores (GRE, GMAT, DELF, YDS, YÖS …etc.)
- Test Certificate: Language test scores
How to Apply for Turkish Government Research Fellowship Program 2021?
Please follow the following application instructions to Turkish Government Research Fellowship Program 2021:
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for step by step Application process
- You must submit an official Acceptance / Invitation Letter from a university in Turkey for research.
- Create an account from here.
- Attach all required documents in your application.
To know more about Turkish Government Research Fellowship Program 2021, please visit official website: